New Site Update Issues

Parker

5 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Thanks. I'll try to remember that. It was driving me crazy. 

Hmm. I had to use SHIFT + ENTER. CTRL + ENTER posted my comment (using Chrome from a remote control session to my computer, it should be noted). 

Now to go edit my posts in other topics to not look horrible. No, I'm not OCD about this at all. :)

Yeah, a RDP-session or similar things might cause strange behavior with normal shortcuts. But normally it's CTRL + ENTER. It's also the common shortcut to do such soft breaks in programs like Word, LibreOffice etc.

And I can understand that. This large margin looks terrible and makes no sense at all when you don't want to start a new paragraph. :D

EDIT: Oh shit, now I wasted my post #1000 on this. >__<

Edited by Crimson Idol

15 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Yeah, a RDP-session or similar things might cause strange behavior with normal shortcuts. But normally it's CTRL + ENTER. It's also the common shortcut to do such soft breaks in programs like Word, LibreOffice etc.

And I can understand that. This large margin looks terrible and makes no sense at all when you don't want to start a new paragraph. :D

EDIT: Oh shit, now I wasted my post #1000 on this. >__<

What's a paragraph? :P

Anyway, you may be right about that shortcut being the norm for word processors, but having to do extra keystrokes to change a stupid setting to a correct one is dumb to me. So I've never bothered in MS Word. Instead, I always stubbornly go the Paragraph settings and change the line spacing to what it should be. :)

I would like to propose that line spacing preferences be added as a site or post feature. Thanks. 

Edited by MosesRockefeller

10 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

I'm unable to manually update my profile, it's just endlessly saying "validating" 

I haven't read through this thread so apologies if it has been mentioned earlier

the same here...

and my trophy card doesn't update new trophies

Edited by slavawish

Something that I noticed today is that when you search for a game on PSNP then you actually need to hit the enter button. Before the update it would automatically search when one letter was typed, and you could therefore very quickly delete letters and not take use of your mouse. I miss that. But good job on anything else! The issues I had yesterday has already been fixed. B)

- Also something that I noticed just before. When you, again, search for a game then other games, which doesn't have that word in it will pop up as well. If I were to find No Man's Sky by typing in Sky then all the Sly Cooper games, Spy Hunter and Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge would pop up, and the funny thing about that is that it rhymes with Sky. If I search for Kay in an attempt to find Legend of Kay Anniversary then Green Day: Rock Band, Devil May Cry and Day of the Tentacle shows up. Why?

- And my trophy card signature is acting weird. Nothing's updating

Edited by gameoncomrade
  • Like 3

I don't know if somebody addressed this before but in the "Completion" filter of your profile we had the option for "Incomplete" games (I think it went like that), and it showed the PSN games with less than 100% and the games without platinum, but it didn't showed the games with plat but not 100%... I liked that option =(

I just have an overall opinion/observation. Unfortunately I don't like the new look that the update brought. The new font, design, and appearance look amateurish. The old design looked much more professional and cleaner. Guess I'll just have to get used to the new look but I will definitely miss the old design.

• Like 3

I just tried to report somebody because their trophy timestamps were way off (not gonna name them, but they don't have a forum profile here) and in the side window where I filled out the info I got a 404 error. Haven't tried to do this before so I don't know if that's normal, but that system might need some fixing whenever Sly can get around to it.

I cannot make a proper game session without having to click a bunch of times for my cursor to make within the white box. I'm trying to make a session for RDR as there is only one online trophy I have left before I can obtain a platinum. Basically I'm making it to where even if I cannot make the time, those who show up can still get the trophy. However since the switch over I have constantly been struggling to even make simple edits.

Making any edits within the box is frustrating and I can probably assume this update has turned off some people from joining a session or making a new one.

2 hours ago, ratchet2425 said:

I just tried to report somebody because their trophy timestamps were way off (not gonna name them, but they don't have a forum profile here) and in the side window where I filled out the info I got a 404 error. Haven't tried to do this before so I don't know if that's normal, but that system might need some fixing whenever Sly can get around to it.

Same issue here and with someone else I know, so it's definitely not isolated

afBZmdx.png

I hope someone will be able to help me. I cant seem to see most images. The weird thing is it seems to be exclusive to my laptop as it is fine on my work computer. The only difference is that before going into PSNP i get a message saying the sites certificate is not trusted or something like that and the https is crossed out.

Really hope i can get this fixed as it is ruining my experience with the site :(

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

afBZmdx.png

I hope someone will be able to help me. I cant seem to see most images. The weird thing is it seems to be exclusive to my laptop as it is fine on my work computer. The only difference is that before going into PSNP i get a message saying the sites certificate is not trusted or something like that and the https is crossed out.

Really hope i can get this fixed as it is ruining my experience with the site :(

This is also happening on the Wii U browser, and PS3/PS4 browsers. And the chatbox still instantly fails to load, except now you can't enter the magical land of Narnia via the old chatbox as the link gives you a 404 error now. :P

9 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

afBZmdx.png

As a matter of fact it appears that this is happening on all low-end or older devices and game console browsers... :|

• Like 1