Look forward to any games next year?

punkrockrobot98

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is my top priority for 2017.

But I also look forward to:

Persona 5

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

The new sonic game that looks like Sonic Generations caught my attention too. Let's hope it doesn't suck.

And that's it I believe.

Horizon: Zero Dawn

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Prey

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Nioh

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy

Games that will likely come out later than 2017: 

Kingdom Hearts III (as much as it pains me to say that)

God of War

The Last of Us Part II

Untitled Viscreal Star Wars Game

Untitled Respawn Star Wars Game

Assassin's Creed Empire (just grasping here, it could come out in 2017)

I'm sure there are others I can't think of at the moment.

Okay, I'm only talking exclusives here. :wave:

Well, I'm looking forward to that sweet N. Sane remastered trilogy of Crash Bandicoot. I have no idea of how many times I've beaten those three games back on the PS1 and on the PS3 as well.

Then I'm really looking forward to that standalone DLC of Uncharted. Two badass ladies in a game? AWESOME! B)

PERSONA 5 and Horizon Zero Dawn as well!

And I don't know if these are going to be released in 2017, but it would be awesome to play Detroit: Become Human, Spider-Man, God of War and The Last of Us Part 2 next year. I really doubt that TLoUP2 is releasing in 2017 though as Naughty Dog already has The Long Legacy due to release. It's going to be a good year for PlayStation players!

Prey - Looks interesting

Gravity rush 2 - First one was interesting and the 2nd one looks like a hge upgrade

South park fractured but whole comes with the original which i never played so i'm looking really forward to it

Resident evil bio hazard

Call of duty - hoping sledgehammer games will make a Vietnam war game

Crash bandicoot trilogy - Dying to play these games again... Bring on the platinum's

Red dead redemption 2 - Rockstar never let me down

Grand turismo sport - the graphics didn't look very good on the trailer hopefully there taking extra time to upgrade them 

Sniper ghost warrior - Love a good stealth sniper game

Sniper elite 4 - same as ghost warrior

Horizon zero dawn

outlast second contact - First one was good with an interesting story but the ghost stuff kinda ruined it for me near the end

Gwent - Hope this comes out in 2017. really got into gwent on the witcher 3 and a game dedicated to it will be amazing. free 2 play as well. hope it has a platinum

Hitman the complete first season - iv been holding of playing the game until it was all available to playthrough start to finish

the walking dead season 3 - Also waiting until all episodes are out so i can playthrough the game from start to finish

2017 doesn't seem as jam packed as 2016 was but there could still be games to come out this year when e3 comes along. i would imagine we will have a chocky block November as per usual.

Edited by barrymcg

Red Dead, Crash Bandicoot, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, Mass Effect, maybe Ghost Recon, maybe Call of Duty, particularly if it is set in Vietnam. Any other first party game that gets released. If they announce and release Assassin's Creed V then I will be very excited.

Edited by olliebear66t

Games I'm really want to get are

Resident Evil 7

Horizon Zero Dawn

Persona 5(look at my PSN avatar. That's how excited I am)

Crash N. Sane Trilogy

Spider-Man

Nier Automata

Red Dead Redemption Sequel

Mass Effect Andromeda

Tekken 7

Zero Escape: the Nonary Games

That's it. I don't think I'm forgetting anything.

6 minutes ago, JapanimeGamer said:

Various Yakuza games are reason alone to be super excited but then we get the dream still of Shenmue I and II HD Re-masters and then in December 2017 the absolutely ridiculously awaited game for well over a decade...

Shenmue III.

There's no way in hell Shenmue III is coming out next year. I don't believe that for a second. Maybe 2019 if we're lucky.

That is very possible and realistically we all know that.

However, December 2017 is the official predicted release date, and as such until this time has passed December 2017 it is.

For all the latest updates and current situation on Shenmue III please visit my thread here...

Edited by JapanimeGamer

I didn't follow any upcoming releases, but i'm really looking forward to the Crash Bandicoot trilogy. Usually, i don't pre-order games but that's one i did pre-order, just so i don't forget it, lol. Same thing with Detroit: Become Human, because i think that's gonna be an unknown title and i'm gonna forget about it otherwise.

NieR: Automata

Persona 5

Nioh

Resident Evil 7

Tekken 7

Gwent

There are quite a few games I'm interested in for 2017, but I am more interested in tackling my backlog, so I'll probably hold off on buying anything until black friday and other year end sales. The games I listed above are the ones I will most likely make an exception for.