Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Mass Effect 3 because I still need to win some of the trophies there but they're not much. But they really hard.

Insanity isn't that bad, it all depents on your play style. If you prefer the rogue, choose the Infiltrator with the cloak abillity and a good sniper rifle. If you prefer the mage, go with the adept with only 1 light weapon so you can recharge powers quickly and if you're more a warrior, choose the soldier. The other 3 classes are hybrid classes of these three.

anyway, I'm jelly of your LBP2 plat.

• Like 1

Insanity isn't that bad, it all depents on your play style. If you prefer the rogue, choose the Infiltrator with the cloak abillity and a good sniper rifle. If you prefer the mage, go with the adept with only 1 light weapon so you can recharge powers quickly and if you're more a warrior, choose the soldier. The other 3 classes are hybrid classes of these three.

anyway, I'm jelly of your LBP2 plat.

I will look for that when I restart the game.

Well I'm jealous of your Battlefield 3 platinum I suck at FPS games (that is a FPS game right? I don't even know what that means can someone explain?)

I will look for that when I restart the game.

Well I'm jealous of your Battlefield 3 platinum I suck at FPS games (that is a FPS game right? I don't even know what that means can someone explain?)

A FPS is a first person shooter. That means the camera is looking through the eyes of the person you're playing as. 

A 3rd person shooter is when the camera is behind the player, that brings different elements to the game. Better cover system for example, but you can also look around corners and spot your enemies that way. I like both.

I pick Trine 2 and that's no joke or troll.