Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

The Last of Us

My game doesn't like to play the story mode anymore besides the MP for some odd reason so having to wait till the digital copy goes on Sale for a decent price :/

Bought the Game of the Year edition but ended up getting the wrong disc with it / no code to redeem any of the additional DLC. And I bought it brand new, factory sealed.. Fml.

Edited by KiDdViRuS53

The Last of Us

My game doesn't like to play the story mode anymore besides the MP for some odd reason so having to wait till the digital copy goes on Sale for a decent price :/

Bought the Game of the Year edition but ended up getting the wrong disc with it / no code to redeem any of the additional DLC. And I bought it brand new, factory sealed.. Fml.

It has to be your most recent: Game of Thrones. I love the show, I would just feel too guilty buying it with so many games I have on my shelf.

It has to be your most recent: Game of Thrones. I love the show, I would just feel too guilty buying it with so many games I have on my shelf.

My advice just pick it up when its on Sale. I've done that with pretty much every Telltale game tbh.

Anyway, probably jealous of your Plat for God of War: Ascension. My backlog is pretty big right now and not too sure whether I'll get around to it this year

I guess GTA3

I don't know how people put up with using the radar because of no map in the pause menu. I'm playing this on my PS3 (PS2 Classics) and I just find it annoying so I know I'm going to have a hard time with this on PS4, especially with 100% completion of the game