What are some "easy" ultra rare trophies/games?

Lordidude

ZOMBI, which was free on ps plus a few months back, is pretty easy. It's one of those games where if you die you get an entirely new character so it can be frustrating but by the time you finish your second playthrough you'll probably know the damn thing like the back of your hand and you need three to get the plat. With some help from a USB the plat becomes a slog through a janky game, but not a particularly hard one. 

Slender: the arrival doesn't have a plat but has quite a few ultra rare trophies which surprised me since it was pretty easy and I thought that game was pretty popular? Maybe they all played it on PC already...

Edited by zeda12123
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Aaru's Awakening isn't as difficult as many people like to claim.

Some of you may be inclined to disagree with me on this but I felt the game was more on the easy side than the difficult side. Very short 100 percent game with a lot of ultra rares, even more so if you stack both the PS3 and PS4 versions.

• Like 1

Of the ones I have Rayman Legends, The Escapists, Tropico 5, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Mercenary Kings were all relatively easy.

Games that have been on the IGC tend to have low percentages so look at those.

Edited by g-bake_1986
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Singstar is my second rarest (after NBA 2k14) and was cake, if you can stand to sing or hum along to do way diddy 400 plus* times. 0.48 rarity. 

*the trophy for 400 songs glitches out on me and didn’t unlock until around 600. I had nightmares about that song for months. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hawken - (Free Game) Which I'm currently working on myself (I’ve finished it). There is 2 Ultra Rare trophies under 1% and 5 other Ultra Rare trophies. Difficulty 4/10, 5 hours for 100% Compilation. 

Dungeon Defenders II - (Free Game) well... this game has no Ultra Rare trophies but only 4.29% of players got 100%. So is Ultra Rare I guess? Difficulty 3/10, 10 hours for 100% Compilation.

Don't Bite Me BRO! - (Free Game Only NA) 7 Ultra Rare trophies. Difficulty 3/10, 5 hours less or more for 100% Compilation depends if you encounter any glitches which will force you to start the game all over again. 

Skullgirls Encore -(Free with PS Now) Haven't played this myself but I am thinking of getting it. 9 Ultra rare trophies. Difficulty 4/10, 5 hours for 100% Compilation.

Edit: Obliteracers - (Free with PS Now) Working one this one right now (I’ve finished it) and honestly the only hard trophy is to join an online match ? can’t seem to find any online matches but I’m still trying. 7 Ultra Rare trophies. Difficulty 3/10, 10 hours for 100% Compilation

Edit 2: Switchblade - (Free Game) 10 Ultra Rare Trophies and for once this is the only game that has a Platinum on my list, apparently the game is trash with only one game mode and only one map, but I haven't played it myself (Got the Platinum, can't say that the game is boring is actually fun). Difficulty 3/10, 35 hours for the Platinum

Edit 3: Vigor - (Free Game) 4 Ultra Rare Trophies, This is now my 4th most played game with 101 hours, Loved it! The difficulty I would say 5/10 and around 50 hours more or less for 100% Compilation depending on your skill.

Edited by AnonymousPLC69
  • Like 4

Have a few more to add:

Exist Archive - This one is UR mostly because the game sucks at explaining the mechanics and it's a grind.  If you are patient enough to grind it out and take the time to go dig up info to help understand the mechanics better, it's actually a pretty easy game.  One word of caution though, if you are playing the Vita version there is a crashing bug that happens if you end a turn with a particular attack.  It's easy to work around once you know what the cause is and I had no issues getting the plat on the Vita version but it does require changing some strategies up a bit to prevent it from happening.

Omega Quintet - The hardest thing about this is the need to play on the highest difficulty.  Grab the free DLC, this will help a lot at the beginning until you get access to the best moves.  Outside of that, the trophy guide here helps a lot for maximizing damage to get past the harder bosses.  Once you have down how to do tons of damage fast, the game is a breeze.

MeiQ - This one is UR solely because it's a grind.  Beating the final boss on the highest difficulty isn't hard at all, especially if you have maxed out your levels already.  It's also not even a lengthy UR plat for how much of a grind it is, only took me about 70 hours.

• Like 2

Wasteland 2.  A UR platinum and 21 UR trophies along with it.  Play with a guide so that you don't miss a lot of the missable trophies (lots of missable ones and lots of this choice or this choice kind of trophies).  But it's an absolutely fantastic game and not too hard once you get the hang of it.  Occasionally very buggy though.

Also, if you play on PS3, Alpha Protocol.  Decent game.  UR platinum with 5 UR trophies along with it.  You'll have to play through multiple times but it's not hard and it's also not long.  It's been a decade since I played it but I don't remember anything being too difficult with it.  Pistol skills essentially breaks the game with how easy it becomes.

• Like 1

Puppeteer (PS3) - I remember this being pretty damn easy, just a little grindy towards the end as I remember having to replay through levels a lot for certain trophies. I think the trophy only became "ultra rare" on here when it was made free on PS Plus mind you, so I imagine a bunch of people started it but never got the plat.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ben10 LOL

has a 0.5 rarity on playstation (16% on psnprofiles though) and its most likely because its a kids game and handles pretty terribly.

Played it while I was squeezing the last couple of days of my PSNow, while it was easy (with just two frustrating trophies) I would not recommend anyone play it. ?

• 3 years later...