Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Darksiders 2.

Was unable to play it on release for numerous reason, but a couple of weeks back I managed to get a copy off Amazon.

To say I was dissapointed in an understatement. The first game was amazing, from gameplay to story. The sequel felt more like a Zelda game with a hint of violence. As for the story, that was even weaker than the gameplay. Not to mention the chop off DLC then ruins the experience because it wasn't coded properly.

Ahh. If only we could delete games from our PS3 played list.

Last Rebellion, even though I platted it. It is really one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life. Horrible.

Street fighter x Tekken...just not what I thought it would be. Not very fun and the gem system I did not really care for...

Disgaea...Got lots of recommendations for this game...thought I would like it but it was not my cup of tea. At all.

Many more but I think I removed them for peeps to see. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Was just thinking this today. How lovely it would be to remove those games I will never play and get rid of that nasty 0% completion. 

Games I'd get rid of

Dead Nation Apocalypse edition. Found the controls a bit odd and often ended up pointing slightly off my targets. Game didn't inspire me to practice.

DC Universe Online. Actually an awesome game but after playing Warcraft since its launch I never want another MMO of any kind.

Malfuras.png

I agree with everything that VicFox said but...I would really like to get rid of only one game...goddamn NFS Shift 2...what a garbage.Decided to try it out because I got it free with Plus...and I don't think I'll ever get back on that game.

SAW 2 and GRID 2. Damn those games sucks. You can't see shit in SAW 2, it's darker than pre-patched GTA 4 while GRID 2 is just a very boring and uninspired game. Don't know when I'm doing story or side missions, 'cause it's all mixed up.

Edited by Amonares

F.E.A.R. 3

WWE 12

UFC Undisputed 3

These are all games that I let a friend play on my system (this was before I got into trophy hunting). These are all games that I do not like and do not own. I recently picked up F.E.A.R. 3 thinking that I may get some trophies in it, but it is not that great of a game. At least to me its not.

Edited by FruitSalad881

Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

Mine is :

Overlord 2

Shaun Whites skateboarding

Tom clancy's HD collection

and the worst BLOOD DRIVE.

God........tons and tons of games. Too many to list. I've got like 10 zero percents or so lol.

• 5 months later...

Installing by accident Singstar now I have 0%. Adding MW3 on my list was like a torture to me only because some friends brought the game to play MP and I did only watched since I don't like COD. Also Shift 2 Unleashed and Borderlands didn't like those from who I borrow them so don't want to see them in my list  :lol:

For now there are only 2:

Jet set radio

Spartacus legends

I got them free on PSN, but they suck.

Jet set radio: i thought this games was so much better, like the old tony hawk´s games, but it is a total mess, because th controls are way too unresponsive, you just can´t do what you want too.

Spartacus legends: the game is not that bad, but i hate the pay to win formula, so i don´t think i´ll get back to spent 200 hours or more of battling just to get 100%, the same type of battles over and over again.