-

Enix_ZERO2

27Lb613a9.png

Hard Bizkit (Titan Souls)

Beat the game without rolling, rolling, rolling (in No Roll Mode)

For much of the playthrough, I wondered what the to-do was about. Running or rolling wasn't really necessary for much of anything (despite what I may have thought from my first playthrough). But holy crap - that Titan Soul was genuinely difficult! I even developed a pretty solid strategy, and I still died time after time after time. In fact, when I actually got the trophy, I sighed, because I thought I had died again.

Oh, and it was my #323 UR trophy (although with URs being in flux, since many URs become VRs and vice-versa, that might change).

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

The Sims 3 Pets

28Lb03cc3.png

Flirting with Disaster 
Escape a karmic backlash by quickly balancing the meter after dropping below -50.

My very first trophy on the game at 4.37%. Apparently no one cares to trophy hunt on this one as it has 14 UR trophies and only 2 trophies above 20% achieved. Heard the game has a lot of glitches but i completed it on 360 so will try here as well.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2017 at 3:08 PM, TheFalseDeity said:

The Sims 3 Pets

28Lb03cc3.png

Flirting with Disaster 
Escape a karmic backlash by quickly balancing the meter after dropping below -50.

My very first trophy on the game at 4.37%. Apparently no one cares to trophy hunt on this one as it has 14 UR trophies and only 2 trophies above 20% achieved. Heard the game has a lot of glitches but i completed it on 360 so will try here as well.

I'm thinking it's because it's glitchy. I had at least a dozen that didn't pop right away, so had some save reloading to do.

This trophy from Super Star Wars:

1L436ab4.png

:gold: Master Jedi-3.58%

Beat the game on Jedi difficulty without losing any lives.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2017 at 5:22 PM, Torracat83 said:

I'm thinking it's because it's glitchy. I had at least a dozen that didn't pop right away, so had some save reloading to do.

This trophy from Super Star Wars:

1L436ab4.png

:gold: Master Jedi-3.58%

Beat the game on Jedi difficulty without losing any lives.

Only one trophy left for me but only had the Pet Related Wish one require a reload as far as the trophy not popping. I saw you didnt enjoy the reaper one also though ^_^

The Sims 3 Pets

46L0066cd.png

It's Good to be a Sim 
Complete each of the Sim happiness Challenges.

:gold:

At 4.13% it will be my last one for the game bar the plat. Had a save file corrupt that added a few hours to this one but well enough all in all.

Edited by TheFalseDeity
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...