-

Enix_ZERO2

Really happy to finally write this, I now have:

Super Street Fighter 4 - Trial Athlete - 1.87%

I estimate this trophy has taken me 300 hours to complete all 840 Trials.

Toughest Trials were Ken's taking me 31 hours and 19 minutes

Longest Trial was Ken 24 taking me 18 hours and 2 minutes spread over 7 days - longer than it takes to platinum some games.

Nearly quit on this trial and Guile 20.

The most satisfying, addictive and technically difficult trophy I have ever achieved.

• Like 2

Pure Chess (PS4)

Pure_Chess_Cover_Art.png

13L5fee64.png

:gold: -Grandmaster-1.00% 

I now have all 3 Grandmaster trophies from all 3 versions. What a way to start 2017.

Edited by marvelboy10

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

1L6e9f83.png

If You Show Me Your Courage
Obtained all trophies!

(P)4.27%
Ultra Rare
(P)

43Ldd34d8.png

Full Ultimate Power!
Gathered all super attacks!

(B)4.42%
Ultra Rare
(B)

42L37df89.png

Full Super Power!
Gathered all ultimate attacks!

(B)4.52%

Ultra Rare(B)

Edited by CL5INT0N2

6Le4fc6d.png

:bronze: Technical Master (2.25%)
Land 1 of every Trick

My 80th UR as of now. Came back and tried to finish this but I just couldn't be arsed to finish some of the challenges some of the later base and neon city levels on pro. In the end I just grabbed a few more easy trophies. Maybe I'll give this another try some time later.

And this will be it until I get to Tales of Zestiria which probably won't be for a while.

Edited by jaehyun1009

My last Ultra Rare trophy, which is also my rarest trophy, is A Clean Escape from Escape Plan. 

1Ld46666.png

Escape Plan :gold:A Clean Escape -  1.91% 

In Challenge Mode, Complete the entire game in less than 20 deaths combined for Lil and Laarg.

All my six ultra-rare trophies are from Escape Plan, and frankly, I haven't the slightest idea why they are so rare. They're no more than a 4/10 difficulty and don't take that long at all. 

So if anyone wants some easy ultra-rare trophies, just play Escape Plan (PS4) ;) 

Edited by QuentinCle95