What are your fav PS exclusive games

SoIidWoIf

What are your fav Playstation exclusive games ?

don't look into the Xbox one often, so I might be wrong, but I've always been happy I got a ps4 because I think it has better exclusive games,

I never owned a PS3, but I have a ps4 and vita

My favs

Killzone shadow fall (Ps4) because it's one of the main reasons I went to ps4, From xbox360, it looked amazing, and it's campaign was a lot of fun, I loved it, and I don't usually like fps games that much, 

InFamous Second Son / First Light (Ps4) When this came out, I was so happy I got a ps4, one of the most fun open worlds I've ever played, so easy to get into, so interesting, fun characters, and I loved the powered combat so much, also the spinoff was great

Persona 4 Golden (PsVita)  One of the best games I've ever played, the only reason I bought a ps vita tbh, but it was SO worth it, this game had so much content, i spent so many hours with it and loved every bit of it, I'm so hyped for Persona 5 now !!

Danganronpa 1 / 2 (PsVita) Okay, these are now on PC, but they weren't when I got them, and they alongside p4g made me love my ps vita, two amazing games, with some of the most interest characters and concepts, executed so well

The Last of Us Remastered (ps4) THIS GAME I heard this game was the best ever created so much, but never looked into the story because it was PS3 exclusive and I didn't have when, but when it came to ps4 I preordered it, so excited and It was so much better than I expected it to be, and I expected it to be amazing, I love this game so much, the story, and gameplay are two of the best I've ever seen

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 1

- The Last of Us 

- Uncharted 2 : Among the Thieves

- Demon's Souls

- Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots 

- Ratchet & Clank Trilogy (PS2)

- Jak & Daxter Trilogy

- Spyro 2 : Gateaway to Glimmer  ( Ripto's Rage) 

- Crash Bandicoot 3 : Warped

- Ape Escape  ( PS1)

• Like 1

LBP, Tearaway; infamous IP is great, though I only played the first one 14 hours (2 long sessions, and Plat. Second Son on PS4 pretty fast.  Really like the Killzone series, I've watched the first 3 played, and have played through the campaign of Shadow Fall so far, picking through it again here and there, and hoping to Plat it eventually, though I'm not playing it online much, not many people play this really fun PS4 Killzone. Killzone FPS is different. I usually only play 3rd person if I can help it. Guerilla Games, Sucker Punch, Media Molecule -- Three Jewels for PSN.

I used to be able to say PixelJunkMonsters, but no more exclusiveness for it. It is my favorite tower defense game, and was exclusive for many years.

Here is my list though I tried my best not to include third party exlcusives (except Persona 4) since at this point most may go to PC or Nintendo. I am looking at you Disgaea and Neptunia.

• Jak and Daxter Series
  • God of War Series 
  • Infamous Series
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • Killzone 3

- Most Katamari games - love this series, just lots of silly wacky fun (while there's one Katamari on 360 and a few mobile ones, most of the individual games are PS-exclusive so still counts)
- Hatsune Miku Project Diva - rhythm games are fun and I've been a Vocaloid fan for years so of course I'd check this out x3

- Gitaroo Man - fun and underrated/unknown rhythm game with some great music
- Sly Cooper series

I agree that Playstation has better exclusives (at least according to my taste), I can count the Xbox exclusives that interest me on one hand - or rather, Microsoft exclusives considering nowadays most of them will also be available on PC anyway... though I still prefer console over PC. Though for others, I imagine Xbox might be a slightly harder sell if you can get most of the games on something you already own...

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

The demo for Ape Escape 3 was fucking dope. The Ape Escape Racing game thing on PSP, the demo of that was great too. All the Ape Escape demos are great, I wish I could find a copy of one somewhere sometime someday. I had the first one downloaded onto the Xperia Play but it just didn't work well given the joystick heavy controls and the XP's touch pad things.

Otherwise mostly just Sly and Uncharted are standouts. I can get down with Killzone and Ratchet, but otherwise all their exclusives are either dead or no longer exclusive. I guess with the HD thing coming out soon WipEout isn't "technically" dead, but it may as well be. DriveClub and MotorStorm were fucking dope too, RIP Evolution. Sly's probably dead too though at this point.

On 1/18/2017 at 5:16 PM, Splathew said:

Anything Naughty Dog makes.

ANYTHING huh? :giggle:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/O-BA0zWDwRg/hqdefault.jpg

On 1/19/2017 at 3:39 AM, KamakuraHero said:

- The Last Of Us

- Yakuza series

- Tenchu 2: Birth Of The Stealth Assassins

- Heavy Rain

- God Of War series

- Uncharted series

- Killzone:Mercenary

- Shinobido 2: Revenge Of Zen

Yakuza isn't exclusive as it is also on the Wii U.

Probably sword art online

- The Last Of Us + Remastered + Left Behind

- Uncharted 1-4

- Heavy Rain

- Beyond: Two Souls

- Until Dawn

- The Order: 1886

- Infamous Second Son + First Light

I like these.

On 19.1.2017 at 2:06 PM, Urbandonment said:

Red Dead Redemption

RDR isn't PS exclusive. I know because I played it on Xbox 360.

Edited by Juzota
  • Like 1