Square Enix and Marvel Announce The Avengers Project

Xel

1 minute ago, DF007gamer said:

Although it had to take a backseat to Hitman and TR I still prefer Sleeping Dogs over those 2 I.P's. Not to say I don't like TR or Hitman but it's Sleeping Dogs did it for me. But seriously doubt they would announce it but it's just some wishful thinking:(

I totally agree. Even though I love playing Hitman and Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs really did it for me. It was fantastic and SO underrated!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

It won't be Final Fantasy related. If it is, they're robbing themselves of stuff to announce during the FF event on January 31st

Ni no Kuni isn't Square Enix though, it's Level 5. Unless something changed for the sequel.

I just realised that I was so excited I even forgot who developed which.

Just now, Crimson Idol said:

I guess you're a "little" hyped ATM.

You can say that again! :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

they better give us kh3 or else we are looking at another half life 3 thing happen here also hope it is not as bs on hard mode as the birth by sleep 0.2 is like.

What? It's not anything as near as being a Half Life 3 thingie. Half Life 3 never got announced, and Valve said that they would never make it. We know for a fact that KH3 will come out "soon".

Just now, madbuk said:

I think Gamespot just got that wrong, it would make no sense for western Square Enix to hype up an announcement for a game that's exclusive to Japan.

I know, I was just saying what I saw.  I'm hoping for a New Mana game that doesn't suck.  It will probably never happen, but a guy can dream

8 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

What? It's not anything as near as being a Half Life 3 thingie. Half Life 3 never got announced, and Valve said that they would never make it. We know for a fact that KH3 will come out "soon".

Yes but it is used as a place holder as most games that take too long ether are too good to be true/ won't come out and or does and it fails, look at duke nukem forever or last guardian they come out and they are ether bad or just plan disappointing even though people waited for them for along time. Bottom line here is time can be a real pain to a game and sometimes it may not come out just saying, am hoping it does come out as I want kh3 so I can finally have all kh games and say I done them all and seen what they gave and what story they have I just hope they don't f it up as I don't want to pay for stuff in the game like in deus ex mankind wallet taken.

Ps: I liked both duke nuken forever and last guardian but I understand the pain of wanting something badly for it to come to shit I had that with fallout 4 and it made me never want to buy another fallout game made by Bethesda.

Edited by KANERKB

Oh shit! I had the wrong time for Marvels announcement. Marvel is announcing something in 30 minutes. Their tweet was put up at the EXACT same time as Square's tweet was put up. 

Some notes.
*KH3 would be getting shown off last month I believed, but they delayed it since 2.8 got delayed so everyone would be able to play the new title before. However don't quote me on this, don't have the source :S
*KH3 is getting more trailers and information this year which I know is confirmed, I believe they even called it their PR year for KH3. So it might begin now.
*KH3 already has Big Hero 6 announced for it, but no gameplay. We could definitely be seeing gameplay for that, or a new world. 
*I doubt its Final Fantasy related since they're holding an anniversary event in 5 days.
*Brie Larson (Actress whose playing Captain Marvel) retweeted Marvels post, might be a look at her costume or an announcement for her in Infinity War. Or it could be a new Captain Marvel game. (Marvel Music also retweeted it)
*Marvel is very keen on having collaborations with lots of different game developers to make the best experiences. Examples so far is Capcom with MvsC: infinite, Insomniacs Spiderman and Telltales GOTG.

4 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

Oh shit! I had the wrong time for Marvels announcement. Marvel is announcing something in 30 minutes. Their tweet was put up at the EXACT same time as Square's tweet was put up. 

Some notes.
*KH3 would be getting shown off last month I believed, but they delayed it since 2.8 got delayed so everyone would be able to play the new title before. However don't quote me on this, don't have the source :S
*KH3 is getting more trailers and information this year which I know is confirmed, I believe they even called it their PR year for KH3. So it might begin now.
*KH3 already has Big Hero 6 announced for it, but no gameplay. We could definitely be seeing gameplay for that, or a new world. 
*I doubt its Final Fantasy related since they're holding an anniversary event in 5 days.
*Brie Larson (Actress whose playing Captain Marvel) retweeted Marvels post, might be a look at her costume or an announcement for her in Infinity War. Or it could be a new Captain Marvel game. (Marvel Music also retweeted it)
*Marvel is very keen on having collaborations with lots of different game developers to make the best experiences. Examples so far is Capcom with MvsC: infinite, Insomniacs Spiderman and Telltales GOTG.

L7VK9mz.png

Get hyped.

• Like 1

AVENGERS PROJECT ANNOUNCED, SQUARE ENIX AND MARVEL PROJECT :D

Marvel Entertainment and Square Enix announced today a multi-year, multi-game partnership, leading with the reveal of The Avengers project. This newly established partnership pairs the creative minds at Marvel and Square Enix for one of the most powerful alliances in interactive entertainment.

Developed by Crystal Dynamics and collabed with Eidos Entertainment

Edited by MarsipanRumpan
  • Like 2