nate_drake117

... Become the Master Trophy Help

23 posts in this topic

So this is probably the hardest trophy to obtain, I've been stuck on this trophy for hours and only have managed to get 35.40 seconds.

Does anyone have any tips that could help or any alternative routes to run as all youtube videos run the same route? 

I used this video to help me out. Basically at the end it involves skipping ahead on the walls. It took me a while to fully get it but when I did it really helped.

Check out the guide from Gamesager who is the actual G. Sager that is on top of the leaderboards. It's hard to see what you need to improve without a video or you mentioning your shortcomings during this trial, but speed usually seems to be the biggest issue, so always maintain a focus on moving from wall to wall and never spending too much time on a single wall and pretty much avoid running on the ground at all times. There's this sort of fluid feeling you get when you've learned to properly use the movement mechanic. Also avoid reloading as it slows you down, so you want to be using grenades and switching between weapons when you run out of ammo. I also see that a lot of guides involve double jumping from wall to wall - this can slow you down as well so try to limit yourself to a single jump from wall to wall. 

So I finally got it after many hours of just playing it, I finally did it - 33.60 seconds only just made it. I nearly had to buy another controller ahahah

This was fucking terrible, but I managed with a shy .05 second lead.

Tip - If you haven't, turn on auto-sprint. It saves lives and controllers. 

On 03/03/2017 at 11:26 AM, ERICVOLTAGE said:

This was fucking terrible, but I managed with a shy .05 second lead.

Tip - If you haven't, turn on auto-sprint. It saves lives and controllers. 

Dude I agree, I had the same time - I really wish I knew, to turn on auto sprint or even that it was an option cause i reckon it would have helped me so much  

I gave up on this trophy when I was seconds before throwing my controller out of the window. 

6 hours ago, YROSHIKU said:

I gave up on this trophy when I was seconds before throwing my controller out of the window. 

Never give up from anything, just give time to time! Patience is what a trophy hunter must have during his journey

I just got it with a time of 32.9 This was the last trophy I required for the platinum.
Bumper Jumper binding , Auto Run, toggle crouch, EPG, EVA, Arc, and pretty much double the time I spent on normal and master run total.

And here I was hoping I wouldn't have too much trouble with, the wall jumps I probably could do, but aiming a gun while running on a wall not so much since my aim in that regards is pretty awful.
And I seem to get motion sickness or something if I play the game too long, but either way I'm sure I'll get the trophy at some point though.

The key for me was where he entered the last room and as he turns the corner he jumps off the wall pushing him straight toward the two AI on the pillars in the middle of the room.  Once I did that I went from never being fast enough to having 5 runs in a row with the speed down but still missing too many targets.  I knew I had it at that point, it was just a matter of time.  I was consecutively missing 2 to 5 targets and then all of a sudden I hit them all.  I didn't get this trophy for over a year because I was never in the mood.  then one day I played it for 4 straight hours.  The next morning when I woke up was when I nailed it within 30 minutes.  Any time I have a challenging trophy like this I like to try and tackle it 1st thing in the morning.  The Stay Patient video at the top was the video that helped me most.

Just got it after trying many...many times. Took me 1:30hr to get it (my thumbs never hurt so much from holding a controller).

The most challenging part is defiantly at the begging - nailing these 2 grenade throws and sliding with a right momentum is surely challenging.

Last room was just a chaotic mess on all runs but you can approach it in different ways.

I literally just did this yesterday, and I've never celebrated more on a trophy pop! The most important part of the whole run, is the circular ceiling piece in the first 5 seconds of the course. Once you get a good launch-off point, it's much simpler. I think I ran this over 200 times just to get the trophy. My fingers are still sore

2 hours ago, Bjammer89 said:

I literally just did this yesterday, and I've never celebrated more on a trophy pop! The most important part of the whole run, is the circular ceiling piece in the first 5 seconds of the course. Once you get a good launch-off point, it's much simpler. I think I ran this over 200 times just to get the trophy. My fingers are still sore

Did it myself last night as well, my wife though I was crazy for swearing at the screen lol,

After three separate attempts of trying for more than an hour in each attrmpt I finally nailed it. Video posted by gamemissy here helped a lot as it turns out I lost most of the time in the last room, or should I say approach to the last room. The idea is to make the jump on the final wall just after running on the left wall (and dealing with the third to last enemy) and just after turning that corner. That did it for me

Edited by DbkBohemian

On 3-3-2018 at 7:34 AM, Skadoki said:

Just got it after trying many...many times. Took me 1:30hr to get it (my thumbs never hurt so much from holding a controller).

The most challenging part is defiantly at the begging - nailing these 2 grenade throws and sliding with a right momentum is surely challenging.

Last room was just a chaotic mess on all runs but you can approach it in different ways.

maybe this video help is not the fastes run but get the job done 

Whoever made this trophy must be son of evil lol,but after 20hours of trying I finally made 33.30 back in 2016 

Every time I failed to kill every single enemy reminded me of another tough trophy. Yes, it’s also made out of the same metal they give you for losing against 2 better people. It’s also a bronze trophy.

Of course I’m talking about the Brutality 101 trophy in Batman Arkham Knight. It’s the only other trophy in my collection that can even compare to this monstrosity.

The good news is, I got it 2 days ago and just got the platinum today. Even playing the game on the hardest difficulty was easier than this trophy.

Edited by FearElemental

That's the guy who will ''make your day'' with that:

UAE_BOY87

I want to recommend his services, honest and responsible he brought the trophy to my collection in less than 30 minutes.
Thanks to the SharePlay, things have come into normal.
It's good to have a good i-net connection, from there just leave the DS in his hands and watch him handlewith  this hard trophy!

And I absolutely confirm and guarantee for him.

I actually had given up on the trophy after trying for like 45mins or so but I couldn't believe it when my friend who doesn't go for plats generally got the trophy. That motivated me to tryhard and get the trophy as well. Took me another 1.5hrs or so after that and i managed to get it