If you could choose a theme for the next Flash sale . . .

Bullstomp

The PS store has Flash sales every month, and more often than not these sales follow a theme; from superheroes to undead to anime. If you could choose the theme for the next Flash sale, what would be the theme?

I personally love Flash sales because you can get quality gaming on the cheap. One theme I haven't seen but would absolutely love would be a DLC theme. There is a bunch of DLCs I would love to get, especially at a reduced price.

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

ove would be a DLC theme. There is a bunch of DLCs I would love to get, especially at a reduced price.

How about a "Never been on sale - Flash Sale!!" ???

Quarterly Flash sale that the only requirement will have to be it's never been on sale in the Sony store. Price drops would be fine, just never sale. Get some visibility out there for possibly lesser known titles. Maybe limit it to 15-20 titles, so they don't burn though everything in one or two Flash sales.

I would also really love a DLC sale here in the US.

• Like 3

I would personally like to see a "new stuff" flash sale. The flash sales (and sales in general) are getting a bit stale. 

I think a DLC flash sale is a pipe dream across the board, but I would love to see it, same as everyone else. Heck, it could be, "Bunch of old games that have DLC, but have been forgotten", and I'd be happy (you know, like Dragon Age: Origins, or Star Wars: The Force Unleashed). 

8 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That made me laugh more than it should...

But we actually got the first flash sale! 30% down on some AAAs :awesome: 

Well Thanks me for your laugh then xD:awesome:

Yeah i remember having one like last year and being well Nice but nothing amazing, they should have tried some more with more variety but oh well, at least let's see it like this: Less temptation to get games to add to the already huge backlog :P