March PS+ PS4 games leaked.

angelgrievous

42 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Even if it's a super fun game with friends or randoms?

It isn't the type of game my psn friends will be hitting up. And I have no want to play it at all. So the only motivator I would have is an easy trophy list. Anything over a 2/10 difficulty or if it has no plat then I won't add it to my library.

My PS+ subscription ran out earlier this month, so I'm waiting for a good lineup before I renew it. I enjoyed Tearaway on Vita, so even if the PS4 version isn't as good, I'd definitely renew my sub to be able to play it. Tearaway makes the month worth it for that game alone.

3 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Yohhhhh Disc Jam is perfect for us 4

@Satoshi Ookami @Undead Wolf @Sora9427 :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

You're damn right it is!!! I can't think a better game for a bunch of weebs to play. :P

The only question is who wants to be on my team? Clearly anyone that does is gonna have a huge advantage. :awesome:

Tearaway Unfolded has some nice additions but overall I didn't enjoy it as much as the original one as the Vita-version had about the right length.

Disc Jam? Ehm, no interest.

I just hope that the PS3-lineup will be decent. Any of the games with multiplayer I still need to finish would be nice but highly unlikely. xD

Tearaway Unfolded, cool! Didn't have that one yet. Played the demo of Tearaway on the Vita, kinda liked it but never went as far as buying either.

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

I said PS3, not Vita. PS3-lineup are mainly old games by AAA-publishers that were releases somewhere between 2007 and 2011. xD

OH, SNAP!

• Like 1

Certainly can't complain at these games, own Tearaway Unfolded already but Disc Jam looks cool. I don't understand why people would t at least download them even if they've no interest at this point in time, I add them to the library regardless, I never thought I'd have been interested in FEZ but really glad I did download it anyway as I actually did enjoy it a lot 

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Gee, PS4 games once again disappoint me because I already have Tearaway and how dare they offer something that I bought with my own money. It's almost like they were purposely watching what I purchased and threw it on the freebie burner to spite my entire existence.

Yikes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

Yohhhhh Disc Jam is perfect for us 4

@Satoshi Ookami @Undead Wolf @Sora9427 :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Why? xD I saw it in the Pc Beta in 3 Videos it's not like there are Good Female Ass to enjoy only males if is the same xD

Anyway i doubt it, it would be just WONDERFUL Tearaway, a game i always wanted to try (And maybe liking it on Ps4 will make me get the better version to play after) and a cool nice even online game that just went out. If you mean to paly togheter, i'll be for it :awesome: @Undead Wolf Advantage, are we sure? :giggle:

Too Good to be true xD 

And if it will be true people complaining Are... why? One of the best Ps game in a nice Re-Edition and a brand New game to play with friedns and have a tons of fun (And i suppose the plat will be grindy more than hard); What's more than this, Want Horizon dawn zero with it? -_-

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Already played Tearaway on Vita but who am I to complain about a free game? It will be together with LBP3 for when I have no new games to play.

It's not free, you're paying 5 bucks a month for it. For 5 bucks you could get a much better indie game on a sale. 

All in all, pretty piss-poor selection. Disc Jam could be okay for an hour or two. 

32 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm amazing at video games. You should know that from witnessing my incredible driving skills in Far Cry 4. ;)

Well that isn't something indicative or you'll think i suck at Driving games xD 

Being good at Rpgs and action games doesn't make you the best Disc Player :awesome: 

30 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Yes, and some french fries and a diet coke, please. xD

Ah, now the PsPlus is given away at McDonald instead of the little games? Didn't know that xD