March PS+ PS4 games leaked.

angelgrievous

6 minutes ago, dadoudelidou said:

That specific trophy made me hate that beautiful and cute game. 

I raged quit on a cute kid's game beacause of those annoying gophers.

BUT THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS!! ..They're so happy and clap their hands.. And you can literally chuck them and they'll be okay with it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Disc Jam looks awesome. Looks like a spiritual successor to Windjammers which was a freaking amazing game.

Last I checked, Disc Jam didn't even have a release date yet though. Definitely makes me question the validity of this leak.

Loads of PS+ games have launched the very first Tuesday of the respective month...

Also, "last you checked" isn't much of a reliable source.

• Like 1

Just now, Valyrious said:

Loads of PS+ games have launched the very first Tuesday of the respective month...

Also, "last you checked" isn't much of a reliable source.

Yeah well "last I checked" was about 5 minutes ago on about 10 different websites and not one source has a release date listed and there's been no official announcement. It's pretty rare for a game to announce a release date a few days before the actual release. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying it makes me question this leak.

6 minutes ago, serialkilla1987 said:

The only way I'm grabbing disc jam is if it's an easy plat otherwise I will pass. But tearaway unfolded? Yes please, another game to add to my insanely large backlog but this one I'm genuinely ok with adding. Looks fun

Even if it's a super fun game with friends or randoms?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratchetdude231 said:

Not a bad month compared to what we usually get. Getting 2 Playstation exclusives back to back from PS Plus is kind of a big deal. 

Probably fair to assume we are going to start getting 1 triple A game and 1 indie game a month from PS Plus going forward. I know some don't consider LBP3 or Tearaway Triple A games, but I do. 

Hopefully we get Knack for free at some point because I am really interested in playing that one especially since we now know about the sequel.

It's not the best of the best as far as games go, but you can't complain too much.

I've thought about picking up Knack a few times, but I dread having to play through it multiple times due to the RNG crap with the chests and Diamond Knack.