March PS+ PS4 games leaked.

angelgrievous

Just now, evilartifact said:

Already have Tearaway: Unfolded, and no interest in the other one, but still, I recommend Tearaway to anyone who hasn't played it yet, it's such a charming game!

This You agrees! 

Unfolded is really good fun. I need to go back and clean up all the collectibles tho, which is a bit of a chore when there are 5 confetti hidden somewhere on a level and you just cannot find them anywhere!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

Unfolded is really good fun. I need to go back and clean up all the collectibles tho, which is a bit of a chore when there are 5 confetti hidden somewhere on a level and you just cannot find them anywhere!

So true. I had to rely many times on one french guide which hinted at some easy to overlook confetti.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

This You agrees! 

Is the level Maypole Fields? There are a few confetti in the path between that level and the one before it. They count toward it, but you need to enter from the previous area cause the ledge is too high to reach from the warp point. I was missing 1 confetti there, and it took me 2-3 hours of searching before I found it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

Is the level Maypole Fields? There are a few confetti in the path between that level and the one before it. They count toward it, but you need to enter from the previous area cause the ledge is too high to reach from the warp point. I was missing 1 confetti there, and it took me 2-3 hours of searching before I found it!

It's been so long since I put the disc in, but I think I've completed Maypole Fields. I'm in the barn, IIRC, cleaning up the stuff there. 

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

You're damn right it is!!! I can't think a better game for a bunch of weebs to play. :P

The only question is who wants to be on my team? Clearly anyone that does is gonna have a huge advantage. :awesome:

Exactly! I mean look at that juicy 2v2 competition. I'd take any of you guys as my teammate :awesome: 

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

OMG! SO BEAUTIFUL! SO MULTIPLAYER!

IKR? That means I can finally beat you at something lel xD 

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Why? xD I saw it in the Pc Beta in 3 Videos it's not like there are Good Female Ass to enjoy only males if is the same xD

Anyway i doubt it, it would be just WONDERFUL Tearaway, a game i always wanted to try (And maybe liking it on Ps4 will make me get the better version to play after) and a cool nice even online game that just went out. If you mean to paly togheter, i'll be for it :awesome: @Undead Wolf Advantage, are we sure? :giggle:

Too Good to be true xD 

And if it will be true people complaining Are... why? One of the best Ps game in a nice Re-Edition and a brand New game to play with friedns and have a tons of fun (And i suppose the plat will be grindy more than hard); What's more than this, Want Horizon dawn zero with it? -_-

Imagination my friend :awesome: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DennisWilles said:

It's not free, you're paying 5 bucks a month for it. For 5 bucks you could get a much better indie game on a sale. 

All in all, pretty piss-poor selection. Disc Jam could be okay for an hour or two. 

They are free, you're paying 5 bucks a month to access multiplayer on the PS4. Anyone without a ps4 would be using plus for the titles though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SolidJD said:

Not a bad month at all really. Better than last couple months imo. 

People getting saying PS+ sucks but you pay for a number of things and not just the free games every month. If don't like it then don't pay for it but don't just moan.

We say that only because we remember what it used to be like... 

40 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

They are free, you're paying 5 bucks a month to access multiplayer on the PS4. Anyone without a ps4 would be using plus for the titles though

You also have access to other features like automatic downloads on updates. Cloud storage for game saves etc... 

• Like 1