Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Puppeteer.  Forgot what the hell was going on control wise coming back to it years later.  I sould be sure to invest some time and give this one some love at some point its a really cool unique hidden gem.

Dying light. Not sure how difficult it is but I need to get to it from all the buzz im hearing about in #2

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:
Catherine thats some dedication right there

Wolfenstein 2 .

My friends ask me why i dont have platinum of a franchise that i love, the answer is obvious: mein leben  takes dedication, time and precision. I've already died 3 times near the end and I'm trying to choose the best moment to go back to the game, I don't want to spend 1 week to die over and over again when i have other games to play 

6 minutes ago, Nimera said:

Wolfenstein 2 .

My friends ask me why i dont have platinum of a franchise that i love, the answer is obvious: mein leben  takes dedication, time and precision. I've already died 3 times near the end and I'm trying to choose the best moment to go back to the game, I don't want to spend 1 week to die over and over again when i have other games to play 

Batman Arkham knight,  solely because I haven't seen anyone else with all 110 trophies. 

1 hour ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Batman Arkham knight,  solely because I haven't seen anyone else with all 110 trophies. 

I would choose Nioh, I am waiting for it to be free on plus.

Arkham Knight/100% is time consuming but not impossible. I have it too.