Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

14 minutes ago, AlmightyMirage said:

Virtua Tennis 4. Wish there was a good tennis game for PS4, the few ones that exist seems quite bad from what I've heard.

Witcher 3! Love that game, I'm not skillful enough to finish it on Hard Mode unfortunately...

20 minutes ago, FoxRDT said:

Witcher 3! Love that game, I'm not skillful enough to finish it on Hard Mode unfortunately...

It's quite easy once you get past the first ten levels or so. Just focus on finding all the places of power in White Orchard so you get a good amount of skillpoints early on. Skillpoints invested in the right skills can make you quite overpowered.

As for a platinum you have that I would want, probably Mafia 2. Played at a friends place back in the day, but never had myself. Seemed fun though.

Edited by AlmightyMirage
Forgot to pick a plat from the guy above me: :^)

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

I got platinum in Rayman Origins though, how did you looked?

Assassin's Creed 2. The art collection trophy glitched on me. It should have been my first Platinum, but it wasn't to be. 

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

Hitman: Absolution

I have this game, but can't start it, because of unattainable stuff.

Alien Isolation _0_

Playing the game when a friend comes to my place (although we started playing borderlands 2 couch coop).. still need to finish it (playing on hard /not playing for trophies yet)

Dark Souls games - to prove to myself I can do it! Also Yakuza's Climax Battles are hell. Tried 0's and gave up. Barely even touched Kiwami's because if I'm gonna platinum them, I want to platinum 0 first. Congrats!

Alien Isolation is amazing game. However I didn't want to touch horror game months after that platinum. Burned me out, haha. ? Careful there.

Edited by Terminus124

23 minutes ago, Terminus124 said:

Dark Souls games - to prove to myself I can do it! Also Yakuza's Climax Battles are hell. Tried 0's and gave up. Barely even touched Kiwami's because if I'm gonna platinum them, I want to platinum 0 first. Congrats!

Alien Isolation is amazing game. However I didn't want to touch horror game months after that platinum. Burned me out, haha. ? Careful there.

Limbo for sure. Congrats on that!

12 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Stormrise

Hard to pick 1 because you got so many games. But maybe I'd pick Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD. 

It sounds interesting. Yet you completed it in a week or so. And I don't have any FF platinums yet.

Offtopic

1 hour ago, Terminus124 said:

Haha Dark Souls is my favorite series (including Bloodborne and Sekiro). Once you are used to / willing to accept that you will be dying over and over and over again its not that difficult:) For me 95% of deaths were because of my own mistakes/ trying to play too agressive when i shouldnt? Keep it up!

Sekiro was very difficult even after playing all the souls games.

Yakuza Kiwami was by far my most difficult plat ever Because of the pool minigame against the instant winning ai/karaoke song and the car chase on legend because you wont have checkpoints in that level. I cant remember if i was “stuck” at the climax battles but i guess i was?

1 hour ago, Spookjekat said:

Offtopic

Haha Dark Souls is my favorite series (including Bloodborne and Sekiro). Once you are used to / willing to accept that you will be dying over and over and over again its not that difficult:) For me 95% of deaths were because of my own mistakes/ trying to play too agressive when i shouldnt1f60b.png Keep it up!

Sekiro was very difficult even after playing all the souls games.

Yakuza Kiwami was by far my most difficult plat ever Because of the pool minigame against the instant winning ai/karaoke song and the car chase on legend because you wont have checkpoints in that level. I cant remember if i was “stuck” at the climax battles but i guess i was1f60b.png

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice