Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

26,829 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, crucare said:

Control

MediEvil

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamescush147 said:

MediEvil

 

Hitman Absolution [PS3 edition]. 


Since the servers were shut down, platinum has become impossible.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RCPunisher said:

 

Hitman Absolution [PS3 edition]. 


Since the servers were shut down, platinum has become impossible.

Spec Ops the line, just need to go back and do a fubar playthrough while collecting everything.  But need to find the time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Spec Ops the line, just need to go back and do a fubar playthrough while collecting everything.  But need to find the time. 

Onrush

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FLiiXxSz said:

 

Uncharted 4. Really need to finish that.

 

10 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Shadows of the Damned. Also thanks for the little tidbit on Agarest. Couldn't seem to find it on the PSN store. Is it a physical only? I found 'Record of Agarest War 2' but that looks like it has it's own trophy list.

 

"Record of Agarest War 2" is the American name while "Agarest: Generation of War 2" is the European name.

When the game released in Europe the European name overrode the US one, but they're the same game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

 

Uncharted 4. Really need to finish that.

 

 

"Record of Agarest War 2" is the American name while "Agarest: Generation of War 2" is the European name.

When the game released in Europe the European name overrode the US one, but they're the same game.

Ratchet & Clank, my brother started playing it on my account and it's not really my type of game so it's unlikely I will ever get a plat lol 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Ratchet & Clank, my brother started playing it on my account and it's not really my type of game so it's unlikely I will ever get a plat lol 

Sleeping dogs: Definitive Edition _ the game looks interesting

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Sleeping dogs: Definitive Edition _ the game looks interesting

 

Mortal Kombat X 

Great plat dure contrata :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Marinho3465 said:

 

Mortal Kombat X 

Great plat dure contrata :)

The Witcher 3

 

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

 

"Record of Agarest War 2" is the American name while "Agarest: Generation of War 2" is the European name.

When the game released in Europe the European name overrode the US one, but they're the same game.

Ah ok that confused me a bit. They don't look too bad so I'll keep an eye out for 'em & see if they ever go on sale. I doubt it though since it's a PS3 game & PS3 games haven't really been going on sale a whole lot anymore sadly

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

The Witcher 3

 

Ah ok that confused me a bit. They don't look too bad so I'll keep an eye out for 'em & see if they ever go on sale. I doubt it though since it's a PS3 game & PS3 games haven't really been going on sale a whole lot anymore sadly

 

Yakuza 0

 

You also have a lot of good RPGs as well

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Akeachi said:

 

Yakuza 0

 

You also have a lot of good RPGs as well

Celeste - it’s definitely on my list, loved the gameplay in Towerfall and this have the same feeling. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Celeste - it’s definitely on my list, loved the gameplay in Towerfall and this have the same feeling. 

Definitely The Last Of Us. I’ve played it on my other account. One of the best games I’ve played. I did go for the platinum but there were too many multiplayer matches to stand.🤣

Edited by TBO_Rum
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TBO_Rum said:

Definitely The Last Of Us. I’ve played it on my other account. One of the best games I’ve played. I did go for the platinum but there were too many multiplayer matches to stand.🤣

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

 

How was the platinum for this game? I'm thinking of starting this in the summer when I'll have a lot of free time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

 

How was the platinum for this game? I'm thinking of starting this in the summer when I'll have a lot of free time.

Batman: Arkham Knight

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

final fantasy x

No Man's Sky

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Fallen_Primarch said:

Need For Speed Payback

F1 2018. I just can't seem to nail the start in a race. Well Done!

 

 

Berendsapje.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

F1 2018. I just can't seem to nail the start in a race. Well Done!

 

 

Berendsapje.png

Driveclub 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, seyhano said:

Driveclub 

 

Arkham Asylum. One day I'll do those damn combat challenges.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

 

Arkham Asylum. One day I'll do those damn combat challenges.

Silent Hill-Book of Memories.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.