Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

started in 2012 on ps3 i miss these days ,gaming industry was less greedy and lazy ty anyway, for the record if have to choose one in my list it is mortal kombat 9 the Tower Master  still gives me the vibe of the feeling i get there when i beat it, to get that plat

for the next one skip me and go for FieryFieryFire

sorry i dont know if i m off rule here

On 10/18/2023 at 3:30 PM, AxillarySloth53 said:

Killzone 3. Would love to get the plat for that game but sadly the servers are gone so it will remain forever incomplete on my profile.

I am a big MotoGP fan, so I would have to go with Valentino Rossi The Game. Perhaps I should get it myself...

7 hours ago, x7251 said:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

You have a great list. I'd like to get multiple, but my final choice Grand Theft Auto IV for sure. I'd really love to get this sometimes, but don't have anyone to do the online stuff. I've even contemplated to quadruple down and solo it, but there's still a hiccup with the co-op speedrun trophy. It's true there are sessions for this, but I don't have a microphone and even if I had, I'm very bad with communicating. 😅

On 10/21/2023 at 9:17 PM, AttilaThe13th said:

You have a great list. I'd like to get multiple, but my final choice Grand Theft Auto IV for sure. I'd really love to get this sometimes, but don't have anyone to do the online stuff. I've even contemplated to quadruple down and solo it, but there's still a hiccup with the co-op speedrun trophy. It's true there are sessions for this, but I don't have a microphone and even if I had, I'm very bad with communicating. 😅

Hollow Knight

On 10/24/2023 at 8:51 AM, damage_6-9 said:

Bloodborne ...... one day I'll get around to it :hmm:

From the proper games you have I'd go for Stick Fight. the Game. Looks very interesting and I love that the name of the platinum is a callack to the flash series.