Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

21 hours ago, Fuuzect98 said:

Fallout Shelter, regret getting that game on my list

I feel your pain, I want that Platinum too.

It's complete RNG and every YouTube guide I've seen lies. One guy suggested keeping your vault below a certain number of dwellers at all times to get the Platinum, this completely contradicts how you earn some of the rooms which require 10+ dwellers per new room. You literally need 50 Dwellers at one time for a certain room, can't remember which; anyway it contradicted his "Guide" and he expects you to believe he did with only 30. Only if he cheated he did. I don't trust that Time Skip exploit either, I may as well just hack the console and cheat at that stage if all my trophies are going to have unbelievable and inconsistent dates anyway. Some of us spent weeks playing the game whilst others skipped to those weeks then jumped back. Just hack your console at that stage, there's no morally gray area there, you manipulated or exploited something so you wouldn't have to work for it like everyone else. Exploits/Cheats are the same thing: Illegitimate.

Either people work for it, get the Platinum and hate the game forever or don't work for it and use the Time Skip exploit, then convince themselves they "worked" for it or you bite the bullet and pump money into the game and have the Platinum in a day, I'd say around 30 Euro worth of Nuka-Cola would get you the Platinum in a day if you use it wisely. If you fuck up then It'd be 150 Euro worth of Nuka-Cola.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Definitely Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I hate that game, but I have a trophy in it. It would be so sweet just to get the plat from someone else.

Will i have two Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories plats you can take one i dont mind play it again ?

in exchange i want Yakuza 4 i worked real hard for this one but my ps3 broke on me and i lost my save data

i was so close to get 100% it was one of worse things that happen to me on my career as trophy hunter ? 

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1