Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

Devil May Cry HD

Is it all that difficult?

You can cheese it with items but you can't buy an unlimited amount. Red orb farming is much longer than usual. If you go that route then it's best to look up a guide where all items and blue orbs are because you can stack as many as you want found laying around. Blue orbs are replaced by yellow orbs the next play throughs. There's no chapter select as well. You can always replay normal/hard (yeah, they weren't called Devil Hunter/Son of Sparda yet) for even more items. You can get through all 21 chapters in 2-3 hours once you learn the game. Even with items Dante Must Die is still no joke. Phantom 3, Angelo 3, and Mundus are the most run stoppers for people and it sucks because all 3 are at the end of the game. Ifrit is stupid overpowered and you need to master the weapon to beat DMD.

5 hours ago, FLiiXxSz said:

Lightning Returns. Did everything in the game my first play through years back but barely touched NG+ and stopped playing because I stopped caring and didn't trophy hunt back then. Stuck at 91%. Don't want to replay the whole game again for that 9% missing and I'm only missing the equipment upgrading, only available in NG+, and getting an elixir.

16 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Lightning Returns. Did everything in the game my first play through years back but barely touched NG+ and stopped playing because I stopped caring and didn't trophy hunt back then. Stuck at 91%. Don't want to replay the whole game again for that 9% missing and I'm only missing the equipment upgrading, only available in NG+, and getting an elixir.

Final Fantasy XIII. I don't want to go back to those damn turtles!

28 minutes ago, Cortez71 said:

Horizon: Zero Dawn. Too boring for me to finish :\

A lot I would take. But I will pick Witcher 3. didn't really get into the game. maybe one day I will go back and get it.

Just now, MandA60VISE said:

Okami HD, already played on Wii and been on and off thinking of playing again for trophies. A few parts I really don't want to have to replay.

since we went at the same time. I would take FFX-2. what an awful game lol