TERA; Open-World, Free-to-Play MMO Coming to PS4

Odd, the version I played at PSX was quite smooth. It felt like playing Devil May Cry with crazier move sets but this technical test had some nasty frames drop. I guess they are working out the netcode?? hopefully. Fun game though and quite beautiful! Wow, I can't wait for the release. Checking out some of their classes and there seems to be a lot when it goes live which is awesome. I'm thinking about going tank/dps. Classes are probably going to be specific roles though and not customizable like Rift. Anyone played Rift? PC only though.

On 12/14/2017 at 10:08 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Uhm....

this ok?

LoRvG.png

edit: or this

Reveal hidden contents

6ylCXPX.png

maybe this?

Reveal hidden contents

moQaixh.png

Defintely this.

Reveal hidden contents

HUTktNI.png

Here a few screenies of my charas too. The first one is a costume (+ weapon skin), the second one is a heavy armor (+ a cape).

tumblr_n9et4rtwXW1tyw21qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4efaiyDnd1tyw21qo1_1280.jpg

Husbando's and my character in swimsuits.

tumblr_nbnbp3VdmB1tyw21qo2_1280.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

They're hoping that they'll have codes for us next year. 

Joking right? Was expecting game to be out by summer no later...not like they have to make the game ground up.

edit: Oh wait..its still 2017 technically, right! lol was thinking already 2018 making it 2019 release....

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

8 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Joking right? Was expecting game to be out by summer no later...not like they have to make the game ground up.

edit: Oh wait..its still 2017 technically, right! lol was thinking already 2018 making it 2019 release....

Yeah, I should've said early next year.

All i am hoping for is not to have an extremely grindy trophy list, having the base trophy list in the 50-60 hour mark with micro transactions or the 90-100 hour mark without them is fair enough and then they can add DLC lists in the 7-8 hours each time! That would be nice! If its in the 400 hours in the base game i am going to skip this one! 

13 hours ago, Soufwar said:

All i am hoping for is not to have an extremely grindy trophy list, having the base trophy list in the 50-60 hour mark with micro transactions or the 90-100 hour mark without them is fair enough and then they can add DLC lists in the 7-8 hours each time! That would be nice! If its in the 400 hours in the base game i am going to skip this one! 

I on the other hand am hoping for a extremely grindy trophy list. At least 1 trophy like FFXIV, that require about 6months. But then thats not even grindy just....the system only gives you 6 a day and you had to do 1000 of them. lol Korean mmo though so I'm expecting lots and lots and lots of grind. 90-100hr is probably just leveling 1 character to max...then the rest of the 90% of the trophies is probably raids and boss fights, which could add another couple hundred hours. Also crafting anotther couple hundred hours. Who knows they might have a trophy to level all other classes. And since there is sooo many. Expecting 1000 of hours. And we knowwww they want us to play with other classes. Because of microtransaction costumes they want people to buy for all their female characters. Be ready to invest MAJOR hours for this game. But like im said, im going to love it!

20 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I on the other hand am hoping for a extremely grindy trophy list. At least 1 trophy like FFXIV, that require about 6months. But then thats not even grindy just....the system only gives you 6 a day and you had to do 1000 of them. lol Korean mmo though so I'm expecting lots and lots and lots of grind. 90-100hr is probably just leveling 1 character to max...then the rest of the 90% of the trophies is probably raids and boss fights, which could add another couple hundred hours. Also crafting anotther couple hundred hours. Who knows they might have a trophy to level all other classes. And since there is sooo many. Expecting 1000 of hours. And we knowwww they want us to play with other classes. Because of microtransaction costumes they want people to buy for all their female characters. Be ready to invest MAJOR hours for this game. But like im said, im going to love it!

I will support the game if its fun, they dont have to tie me for a million hours to the trophy list, if you’re planning to play this game for 1000 hours then play it for 1000 hours! Why do you want the trophy list to be 1000 hours when you know it will keep trophy hunters away and make the player base even smaller? I hope the devs understand that some people have hundreds of games they have in their backlog and dont do the grindy trophy list! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

If do you want play 1.000 hours you can play it or more, no need a trophy list with that trophy...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

I will support the game if its fun, they dont have to tie me for a million hours to the trophy list, if you’re planning to play this game for 1000 hours then play it for 1000 hours! Why do you want the trophy list to be 1000 hours when you know it will keep trophy hunters away and make the player base even smaller? I hope the devs understand that some people have hundreds of games they have in their backlog and dont do the grindy trophy list! 

1 minute ago, Arin1979 said:

If do you want play 1.000 hours you can play it or more, no need a trophy list with that trophy...

It's an achievement already in the game. Game been out on PC for years. They will probably pick their already made achievements and convert them to trophies. Even easy 1000boss kills achievement would take 50-85hrs alone if your able to do it in 3-5mins each. It's an MMO guys. I doubt they will choose trophy from a trophy hunter stand point.

12 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

It's an achievement already in the game. Game been out on PC for years. They will probably pick their already made achievements and convert them to trophies. Even easy 1000boss kills achievement would take 50-85hrs alone if your able to do it in 3-5mins each. It's an MMO guys. I doubt they will choose trophy from a trophy hunter stand point.

Warframe is fair! Its 80 hours max for the base game and then 6-7 sometimes 10 hours for each DLC trophy list! I hope they take that route and have a Platinum as well! 

8 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

Warframe is fair! Its 80 hours max for the base game and then 6-7 sometimes 10 hours for each DLC trophy list! I hope they take that route and have a Platinum as well! 

That's amazing but Final Fantasy XIV is 900hrs base game as rated on here....and 200hrs for Neverwinter, curious what about Elder Scroll Online with 8dlc trophy packs..ouch. Tera could go any route, who knows. Its been out for 6 yrs give or take. With numerous added dlc/expanions. They couldd make them like ESO dlc packs or just 1 big trophy list. But then Tera is a korean mmo, and they only come grindy.? Though I never considered Warframe an MMORPG....online till recently with the added open world feel. There was no open world interaction besides your chat hub till you go out on missions. Was fun though I suppose. (actually need to give it a try again) I think Tera will have a platinum though like Neverwinter F2P.