Show off your fastest achievers list.

marvelboy10

1Lc720ae.png

I got Number 37 for Transformers: Devastation. I'm proud of that since it's a Platinum Games game. I remember being 33 or so at first though but the leaderboard updated and brought me to 37, so I guess it's not too bad.

Oh right, I also got Number 11 on the PS4 version of Dead Rising 2.

1L7a899a.png

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ruffedgz said:

Not sure this needs to be posted the The Studio section of the forum since this topic isn't related to graphics or arts.

Just my two cents...

15 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

Am I the only one bothered that this thread is in The Studio section?

Apparently not...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ruffedgz said:

Not sure this needs to be posted the The Studio section of the forum since this topic isn't related to graphics or arts.

Just my two cents...

18 minutes ago, Xeliot said:

Am I the only one bothered that this thread is in The Studio section?

It has been moved.

OT: I currently have the 2nd fastest 100% in Blade Kitten, and the 5th fastest plat/100% in WWE '13. Never managed to be 1st for anything though. I am also placed outside the top 10 in a few others, but I'm not gonna list them all here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

It has been moved.

OT: I currently have the 2nd fastest 100% in Blade Kitten, and the 5th fastest plat/100% in WWE '13. Never managed to be 1st for anything though. I am also placed outside the top 10 in a few others, but I'm not gonna list them all here.

I wan't sure what the best category for this topic was. Thanks :)

• Like 1

Can everyone do their list like this

5 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

#1 - Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India

#1 - Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia

#1 - Assassin's Creed III Liberation

#1 - Binaries

#1 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

#1 - Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

#1 - Gravity Crash Ultra

#1 - Hyper Void

#1 - Koi

#1 - Rainbow Moon

#1 - Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut

#1 - Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

#1 - Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype

#1 - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

#1 - Sonic Adventure

#1 - Sonic CD

#1 - Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode I

#1 - Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II

#1 - Sonic World Adventure

#1 - Super Stardust Delta

#1 - Super Stardust HD

#1 - Watch Dogs

#2 - Air Race Speed

#2 - Need for Speed: Shift

#2 - Rogue Legacy

#2 - Shu

#2 - Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

#2 - Spelunky

#2 - Yomawari: Night Alone

#3 - Nom Nom Galaxy

#3 - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

#3 - Switch Galaxy Ultra

#3 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition

#3 - まりさとアリスのトラップタワー

#4 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2

#4 - 覆面闘士

#5 - Axiom Verge

#5 - htoL#NiQ -ホタルノニッキ-

#5 - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

#5 - Tropico 5

#6 - SSX

#6 - Table Top Racing

#7 - Driveclub

#7 - Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

#7 - Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

#7 - Trackmania Turbo

#8 - Velocity Ultra

#9 - Caladrius Blaze

#10 - Crazy Taxi

#10 - Dyad

#10 - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

#11 - F1 Race Stars

#12 - Driveclub Bikes

#12 - Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day

#12 - Sonic Adventure 2

#12 - Sonic Generations

#12 - Titan Souls

#13 - Super Time Force Ultra

#14 - Axiom Verge

#14 - Riptide GP: Renegade

#15 - Kinetica

#15 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst

#17 - WipEout HD

#18 - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

#18 - Touhou Shinpiroku: Urban Legend in Limbo

#19 - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

#19 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

#19 - Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive

#19 - Super Stardust Ultra

#19 - Rogue Legacy

#20 - Prismatic Solid

#20 - Saints Row: The Third

#23 - Sonic Unleashed

#24 - 東方紅舞闘V

#25 - Need for Speed: The Run

#25 - Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut

#26 - Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing

#30 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

#31 - Strider

#36 - Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

#36 - Dead or Alive 3: Xtreme Fortune

#37 - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

#37 - Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

#39 - Demon's Souls

#40 - Sword Art Online: Lost Song

#41 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

#43 - God Eater Off Shot <サクヤ編>

#43 - Sonic the Hedgehog

#46 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted

#48 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

#50 - God Eater Off Shot <アリサ編>

#50 - Jet Set Radio

Well that was a fun few hours

instead? It's incredibly.. incredibly easier to read and just generally more appealing to look at as you figure out what games people placed top 50 FA in.

9 minutes ago, Mar said:

Can everyone do their list like this

instead? It's incredibly.. incredibly easier to read and just generally more appealing to look at as you figure out what games people placed top 50 FA in.

Well I don't have a problem with the current way we do it. I think its actually better because that way you can see the amount of games that they made it in top 50. From left to right,game number,then link to the 100% club, then the number you are in the top 50 list. Again I think the current way is more understandable. But if you want to do it their way then go ahead.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Well I don't have a problem with the current way we do it. I think its actually better because that way you can see the amount of games that they made it in top 50. From left to right,game number,then link to the 100% club, then the number you are in the top 50 list. Again I think the current way is more understandable. But if you want to do it their way then go ahead.

It's more bothersome to read. The essential parts of this thread's focus are the game itself and the 1-50 rank, anything else is not important. Shadow's more convenient post made it easy, efficient, and simple to read through.

8 minutes ago, Mar said:

It's more bothersome to read. The essential parts of this thread's focus are the game itself and the 1-50 rank, anything else is not important. Shadow's more convenient post made it easy, efficient, and simple to read through.

Well there's no specific way to post. So to me either way is fine. I just figure it saves people like 30 or so seconds from counting the amount of games that person made top 50 FA in. 

4 hours ago, Redgrave said:

1Lc720ae.png

I got Number 37 for Transformers: Devastation. I'm proud of that since it's a Platinum Games game. I remember being 33 or so at first though but the leaderboard updated and brought me to 37, so I guess it's not too bad.

Oh right, I also got Number 11 on the PS4 version of Dead Rising 2.

1L7a899a.png

That's from the first achievers list, not the fastest achievers, ya ding dong. :P

From the looks of it, though, we both made it onto the fastest achievers list for Dead Rising 2. I'm #38 and your #41.

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

That's from the first achievers list, not the fastest achievers, ya ding dong. :P

From the looks of it, though, we both made it onto the fastest achievers list for Dead Rising 2. I'm #38 and your #41.

Well I'll be.

6016440+_4610c19a3b190ff8e4eee2a9dc49a9a

They still mean something to me though :[ At least I was right about Dead Rising.

I usually like taking my time with games, so I don't have many, but here's what I could find:

#8 - Stories: The Path of Destinies (I remember wanting to die with this one :P)

#38 - Dead Rising 2

I'm a little sad because up until recently, I was on the Catherine fastest achievers list, but it looks like I've been pushed out of that one. Funny thing was that I wasn't really even trying to get on the fastest achievers list. I was just having fun with the game.

1 minute ago, Redgrave said:

At least I was right about Dead Rising.

Well, apart from the placement on the list that is. :P

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I usually like taking my time with games, so I don't have many, but here's what I could find:

#8 - Stories: The Path of Destinies (I remember wanting to die with this one :P)

#38 - Dead Rising 2

I'm a little sad because up until recently, I was on the Catherine fastest achievers list, but it looks like I've been pushed out of that one. Funny thing was that I wasn't really even trying to get on the fastest achievers list. I was just having fun with the game.

Stories is on my backlog. Heard it's not very enjoyable based on feedback I've gotten.

Never heard of Dead Rising 2.

Catherine is pretty damn difficult based on it's list. That and Vanquish are the two games I often hear in a top 10 toughest PS3 games to platinum.

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Stories is on my backlog. Heard it's not very enjoyable based on feedback I've gotten.

Catherine is pretty damn difficult based on it's list. That and Vanquish are the two games I often hear in a top 10 toughest PS3 games to platinum.

It's an okay game, it's just extremely repetitive. To be fair, I made it worse on myself by getting the platinum in under 24 hours. If you do play it, just do yourself a favour and spread it out. It will be a lot more enjoyable that way.

You've never heard of it!? I mean I understand not playing it, but I figured most people are at least aware of the series.

Yeah, Catherine is quite tough. I found it way harder when I played it for the first time, though. I recently got the platinum again and I was quite surprised with how quickly I got through the Babel stages. It's like riding a bike I guess. You never forget. :P As for Vanquish, the only tough part about the platinum are challenges 4 and 6. Everything else is pretty easy. But yeah, those challenges took many attempts to finally get done. It's a fantastic game, though. Very unique.

11 minutes ago, Spaz said:

You've never heard of Dead Rising 2. :blink: It belongs to one of the best zombie Apocalypse survival game franchise in the world. Well at least in my opinion. Surely you've at least heard of the franchise.

Edited by marvelboy10

53 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

#38 - Dead Rising 2

OMG, I can get carried in Dead Rising 2 :awesome: 

Just now, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

OMG, I can get carried in Dead Rising 2 :awesome: 

The PS4 version is so buggy and it constantly crashes. It's an awful port. One of the worst I've ever had the misfortune to play. I'm warning you as a friend, stay well away from it if you can! :P