Passionate Listener *SPOILER*

Inuty

I was worrying myself because I was next to the Last Palace, and at the very first obligatory fight at the Palace: I finally appears! \(>w<)/

Pretty much a simple one, you only have to grind very little for this. Not like the Risette one (still working on it T_T)

And this one is a shiny silver! 40-silver.png

10 hours ago, ToaElnida said:

I was worrying myself because I was next to the Last Palace, and at the very first obligatory fight at the Palace: I finally appears! \(>w<)/

Pretty much a simple one, you only have to grind very little for this. Not like the Risette one (still working on it T_T)

And this one is a shiny silver! 40-silver.png

The Rise trophy can be done in heaven, you get status ailments often there, just fiddle around for 2 or 3 hours taking in two groups of party members. I suggest this paring ----Team 1: Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko and Team 2: Kanji, Teddie Naoto. You don't have to get hit with everything for every party member, but you can get plenty of lines from just that area also you will not miss lines playing on a lower difficulty. I played on the lowest difficulty for that trophy and I was always over leveled...its just a myth.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, ModeOfAdam said:

For me this trophy was popped up during last boss fight (first playthrough was blind). And when I've checked info about this trophy - I was happy that I am lucky bastard!

used a notepad to jot every unique line like i did with HRF for P4G. its a bit stressful to do it that way, but it didn't end up being as much work as HRF thankfully. lol its definitely good for memory after awhile cause you start remembering most of the lines said to not even check the notepad. xD

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/07/2017 at 10:01 AM, ModeOfAdam said:

I think I should try this! Sounds good and funny!

Its a pain the ass m8, especially considering we cant be sure what lines do and dont count  (im thinking more abt out off battle lines). 

I had approx 310 lines when trophy popped. Some lines maybe glitched and didnt register, and as above, some lines maybe dont count. Basically i still know little abt the trophy, logging lines just made that clearer

I had carefully logged where lines had popped and why, so i was taking away certain lines to try and get that count though to 250ish to try and make sense of what lines may not have mattered but none of it added up, not even close! 

I feel like I would have to do this like a few more times before I started getting any picture and f**k can i be asked to do that! 

Another point though. I just popped the trophy for a 2nd time a few days bk, but this time I wasnt logging lines and the Trophy popped earlier, although only just. 1st time it popped on P7 boss, this time popped halfway through P7

I had already thought this, but I considered that pressing share to freeze the screen in order to write lines could have glitched. 

Both times I also NEVER farmed the lines. Basically I play on safety and just be sure i switch party and take time in battle, at least 3 turns. 

The biggest factor people forget is that lines can glitch. Just because u heard a new line, doesmt mean it registered! 

Easy Trophy if u just take time in battle and switch party. Obviously taking ur time on safe is easier than any other difficulty, dying will void lines of course

• 3 weeks later...

I´m in NG+ and well i don´t got the trophy so far. Fucking Hardcore Risette Fan ... Urghhh wrong game :|

I guess i can´t force my persona plats ... 

edit: Fun fact ... it popped nearly with the last line in the final fight ... Amazing how this game threats me ?

Edited by BDRick35

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Trophy popped for me around the month of November in-game. 

Played on Hard difficulty from the beginning. I was doing mementos, before the 6th Palace when the trophy popped.

It is much easier than Hardcore Risette Fan Trophy (P4 Golden). Just don't forget to change/switch your characters 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/01/2018 at 6:55 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Does the chatting that goes on while driving in mementos count like when there complaining about thirst or the darkness?

Apparently so, if u look through this whole thread,   u will find few that had it pop there

If only they provided a screenshot to shut-down this argument once and for all  ;)

Edited by optimusmart

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Kind of an old thread, but thought I'd input that I got it on a line I know I've heard dozens of times while trying to grind Lullaby status ailments on the second part of the last palace (and that was only one of maybe 4 ailments that I actually was able to successfully get the enemy to land, so that was really one of the few I bothered to even try to farm since I gave up on like 10 other ones that would have netted me a 100+ lines). I'm a firm believer that the trophy is SUPPOSED to be 250 unique lines, but I think the counter or whatever is registering it is a tad off.

For the record, when I was farming lullaby from Titania (I think that's the demon's name?), I had 99 of those accuracy/evasion lowering drugs you buy from the Shibuya drug store, so I was just spamming those on my party members along with Stagnant Air to waste turns and keep my immunity down without guarding since that seems to lower the chance of the ailment hitting when you guard. The actual drug effects lines were the first thing I did farm in mementos (all 3 of them, on all party members) with a certain party member still in my party, and while I know most actions come with a couple extra lines, spamming this drug is my go-to since i have 99 of all of them, and I GUARANTEE I did not just happen to run into a rare line that she had never said before since I've probably fought in about 300 some battles since then. That was the line that I happened to get it on after she told me that Skull's speed was lowered, and I recognize it since it's been said multiple times before.

Either way, the trophy is easy anyway since I actually gave up on grinding for it and still got it before even coming close to beating the last palace, but I still think the trophy is either very poorly explained or particularly buggy. Just glad it's over, and I can spend my last month in December mopping up other trophies.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

The lines from travelling through Mementos definitely count.

It popped for me today and I was stunned, I've only had Futaba for the Greed Palace and 1 1/2 trips through Mementos. I've yet to go to Sae's Palace besides the first plot entry. 

I didn't really grind lines besides letting myself get ambushed by red and yellow enemies before I out level them. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just posting to support the idea that the trophy doesnt require unique lines or that the trophys counter is glitched/broken. The trophy popped for me after the "bonafide monafide" line when morgana gets a critical. ive heard this line so many times that it got to the point of annoyance, thats how many times that line has been said.