Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Motorstorm Apocalypse got extended from June 22nd to now be shutting on August 27th, 2018: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/ it still says June 22nd on the PSN store so if anyone wants it, do it before then. The page also reveals PS Vita Pets, Hustle Kings, BigFest and Gravity Crash to be closing, I'm not sure how online affects those trophies though. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 2

On 11/6/2018 at 4:20 PM, kryptor_kris said:

So you cant even finish 25 special events anymore then?

It's very easy, all you have to do is advance a little bit in Festival Mode, then you'll unlock many tracks in the Timed Special Events (they are far more than 25). All you need to do now is to complete a lap in 25 different tracks without crashing, no matter the time. Just drive slow and carefully and that's it! 

Since Starhawk's shutdown date has been announced as June 30th, 2018, I actually think it might not close on that day, because it is closing on a Saturday and server closures often don't occur on that day because people who maintain the servers usually have the weekend off. Either the servers will close on June 29th, or July 2nd if they're not going to close on June 30th. 

• Like 2

Hi there! Thank you all 4 the information.

So finally, Is Motorstorm Apocalypse closing on August? Also, the website of Sony says that LBP Karting servers are no longer available... Can anyone confirm both?

On 6/12/2018 at 1:28 PM, Sergen said:

Motorstorm Apocalypse got extended from June 22nd to now be shutting on August 27th, 2018: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/ it still says June 22nd on the PSN store so if anyone wants it, do it before then. The page also reveals PS Vita Pets, Hustle Kings, BigFest and Gravity Crash to be closing, I'm not sure how online affects those trophies though. 

i'm working on it regardless but i didn't see it say anything about this on the games store listing. 

3 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

i'm working on it regardless but i didn't see it say anything about this on the games store listing. 

At the time I wrote the post, the announcement for it was still June 22nd on the PSN Store. But right now you can take August 27th seriously, as it is false advertising to say it on their official page without keeping to it. 

Thanks to the OP for keeping all of this information organized and to all the other users who contribute with the shutdown dates for these many games. :)

I might try to do the online for MotorStorm Apocalypse this next month as I already have that game. I was planning to do Little Big Planet Karting as well but the game hasn't been easy to find at a good price where I live so I think I'm going to pass on that one.

OH What! LBP Karting Server are gonna clsoe soon? Glad i read this Thread then, gotta download it and finish what i miss! 

If anybody is interested for the 4 Players/Arrive first with tohers 25 times Trophies tell me! 

Edited by Sora9427

21 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

OH What! LBP Karting Server are gonna clsoe soon? Glad i read this Thread then, gotta download it and finish what i miss! 

If anybody is interested for the 4 Players/Arrive first with tohers 25 times Trophies tell me! 

Hi! I need both. Wanna boost? psnid: pMk2k

TY!

Actually on the topic topic of LBPK I was playing today and the servers were absolutely horrible. Much worst than couple days ago, before I could play levels by myself and after a while connect with a friend but today it was so bad that the levels weren't even loading up. I am playing on a NA disc which as bad servers to begin with but now its totally unplayable. Is anyone else having a harder time than usual to play and connect to the servers or is just my connection and if anyone as a way or tips to make it connect easier that would be very much apprenticed.    

17 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Thanks to the OP for keeping all of this information organized and to all the other users who contribute with the shutdown dates for these many games. :)

I might try to do the online for MotorStorm Apocalypse this next month as I already have that game. I was planning to do Little Big Planet Karting as well but the game hasn't been easy to find at a good price where I live so I think I'm going to pass on that one.

I don't know how buying things works for you in Venezuela, however people have said cdkeys.com is good for selling codes for things, I've not used them personally so if you use them then buy at your own risk. The cheapest code you can get to buy the game is for £13.99 which sells a £15 PSN card. The game is at the awkward price of £10.99 meaning you need to get a higher PSN card amount to actually buy the game. I won't link specifically to the page that sells the code, but if you want that's probably your best option if they accept payment from Venezuela, the website does use PayPal for transactions. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

I don't know how buying things works for you in Venezuela, however people have said cdkeys.com is good for selling codes for things, I've not used them personally so if you use them then buy at your own risk. The cheapest code you can get to buy the game is for £13.99 which sells a £15 PSN card. The game is at the awkward price of £10.99 meaning you need to get a higher PSN card amount to actually buy the game. I won't link specifically to the page that sells the code, but if you want that's probably your best option if they accept payment from Venezuela, the website does use PayPal for transactions. 

Thanks for the recommendation but I rather get the game in physical form.  It's hard to set a price reference for stuff here since they change on a daily basis. Last time I checked, a used copy of the game was going for $15-20 USD. That was a couple of weeks ago and it was more than what I was looking to pay. However, I checked just now and found 2 copies online at a local website, one for $8 and one for $12, which are more in the line of what I'm looking to pay. In light of these new prices, I may try to get the game if I have some money left before the end of this week. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Thanks for the recommendation but I rather get the game in physical form.  It's hard to set a price reference for stuff here since they change on a daily basis. Last time I checked, a used copy of the game was going for $15-20 USD. That was a couple of weeks ago and it was more than what I was looking to pay. However, I checked just now and found 2 copies online at a local website, one for $8 and one for $12, which are more in the line of what I'm looking to pay. In light of these new prices, I may try to get the game if I have some money left before the end of this week. :)

Be careful which version you get, because people complain that the USA version is broken and won't work and a lot of people's recommendations there is to get the EU version because it's the only one without issues at the moment. 

• Like 1