Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

It appears that both Garou: Mark of the Wolves and The Last Blade 2 aren't available for purchase on US PlayStation Store.

TLB2.jpg

GMOTW.jpg

On Asian PlayStation Stores, however, both are still available for purchase.

Edited by zizimonster
Images fixed
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

It appears that both Garou: Mark of the Wolves and The Last Blade 2 aren't available for purchase on US PlayStation Store.

GMOFTW.jpg

TLB2.jpg

On Asian PlayStation Stores, however, both are still available for purchase.

Both games are also available on the EU Store, however Garou can only be bought on the console's Store.

On the web Store it shows as unavailable for purchase too on the game's page, while on console you have to select between PS Plus Premium and direct purchase.

The Last Blade 2 is normally available on both storefronts.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Anyone knows how long is needed to get all online trophies in Crysis 3 with dlc ones? 6 people are needed to start a match or 8? The game has remastered version which scrapped online stuff?

Base game+DLC. Played 89 matches.

IMG-20230805-195050.jpg

6 people to start a match, 

base trophies can be done on DLC maps.

38 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Anyone knows how long is needed to get all online trophies in Crysis 3 with dlc ones? 6 people are needed to start a match or 8? The game has remastered version which scrapped online stuff?

Yes, the remastered has 0 online trophies!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Both games are also available on the EU Store, however Garou can only be bought on the console's Store.

On the web Store it shows as unavailable for purchase too on the game's page, while on console you have to select between PS Plus Premium and direct purchase.

The Last Blade 2 is normally available on both storefronts.

Both are showing up on my web app still for download but when selecting to purchase them it says unavailable. (Canada PSN).

Btw Garou also has an Arcade Archives port as well, I would recommend picking that up if no one owns it yet just incase.

Edit: btw for those interested in Crysis 3 just before anyone purchases all 3 games. Crysis 2 has already had its multiplayer shutdown previously making the plat impossible. Only 1 Crysis 1 and 3 (for now) are still obtainable.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 9:38 PM, HuntingFever said:

Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands seems to have been delisted everywhere but there is a retail version available, though the PS5 released is bugged to hell and can't be Platted :(.

Still available on Asian PlayStation Stores (Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and so on). It just went on sale today - and ends next week.

LINK

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

Still available on Asian PlayStation Stores (Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and so on). It just went on sale today - and ends next week.

LINK

That's strange, I looked in the HK and JP webstores a few days ago and couldn't find it ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Why did they go to the trouble of having an article announcing a shutdown, shut the servers down, then....reopen them?

And then for over 3 months be unable to even fix the Far Cry 4 servers for a simple fix (that they obviously broke in the first place)?

The peeps at ubisoft's priorities are all over the place

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

The trophies affected should be:

User Generated Finisher

Complete a user created Time Trial

You can't keep me down

Get yourself to a user created Beat L.E.

And of course the platinum.

Both trophies are simple to do, but only become available after you finish the mission 'Mischief Maker' which is a few hours into the game.

Ah thanks, I've been meaning to try out the game

3 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

The trophies affected should be:

User Generated Finisher

Complete a user created Time Trial

You can't keep me down

Get yourself to a user created Beat L.E.

And of course the platinum.

Both trophies are simple to do, but only become available after you finish the mission 'Mischief Maker' which is a few hours into the game.

Yet another pathetic example of mindless online elements tied to trophies in an entirely single player game. There are few games that have the decency of patching trophies like this, as it was with Shadows of Mordor and Disintegration if I'm not mistaken.