Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

Just an a warning/reminder to all that's doing Border Break that it's Ranked mode will be shutting down this weekend locking out that trophy before it's shutdown in September. You will have about another 12 hours left for this ranked mode today and 15hrs tomorrow to get what you need. Ranked matches take on average about 15 minutes to complete.

Devs have already shared an in-game notice of a final update coming out Sunday that will coincide with Ranked shutting down.

Edit: Before someone asks no don't start it this weekend unless you've already played the game. It will take about 177 wins to complete the ranked trophy and that's if you win every game. Which will still take longer then what time is left. This is estimating you get at least 30 points a match it could be quicker or much slower and that you won every match with no losses. (Your gonna get losses.)

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 4

I dont know if this necessarily counts in here but it is an app for a PlayStation game.  The UNO PlayLink app for the PS4 version of UNO has been delisted from Google Play and the Apple Store sometime recently, within the first quarter of 2023. Don't see information about this anywhere on PSNP so I'm sharing here and on the game's page. 

• Like 1

On 12/08/2023 at 7:21 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Just an a warning/reminder to all that's doing Border Break that it's Ranked mode will be shutting down this weekend locking out that trophy before it's shutdown in September. You will have about another 12 hours left for this ranked mode today and 15hrs tomorrow to get what you need. Ranked matches take on average about 15 minutes to complete.

Devs have already shared an in-game notice of a final update coming out Sunday that will coincide with Ranked shutting down.

Edit: Before someone asks no don't start it this weekend unless you've already played the game. It will take about 177 wins to complete the ranked trophy and that's if you win every game. Which will still take longer then what time is left. This is estimating you get at least 30 points a match it could be quicker or much slower and that you won every match with no losses. (Your gonna get losses.)

Has that mode gone offline yet?

22 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

I dont know if this necessarily counts in here but it is an app for a PlayStation game.  The UNO PlayLink app for the PS4 version of UNO has been delisted from Google Play and the Apple Store sometime recently, within the first quarter of 2023. Don't see information about this anywhere on PSNP so I'm sharing here and on the game's page. 

Thankfully, it's still downloadable from APKpure website

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Sorry just got this notification, yes it's gone off as of Sunday and the 100% is no longer obtainable. The rest of the trophies except possibly for a couple mainly around the in-game shops will be gone in September.

Thank you for letting me know. Which trophies might still be obtainable in September?

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Thank you for letting me know. Which trophies might still be obtainable in September?

I can't 100% confirm till shutdown but basically it will be trophies involving buying the Borders (Pilots) and owning so many parts and upgrading a part. As players should technically have access to this stuff still and the in-game store possibly. But they could also be online connected too we shall see.

But the rest of the match/combat related should she unobtainable in September as they can't be done in the exhibition mode that will be left.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Needles said:

Am I crazy or have Crysis 3 and Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst disappeared from EA’s Online Services Shutdown page?

I noticed the disappearance yesterday, and I was like, I need to see a doctor until another guy confirmed it for me.

I think it is great, so that more people can complete this.