Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

10 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

That one is cross-buy with ps4 I think. 

For Tales of Zestiria:

With my USA account: I bought the DLC for PS4, but I don’t see it added to my PS3 library (DLC is delisted on USA PS3 Store).

It worked the other way around, though.

With my UK account: I bought the DLC for PS3, and I see it in my PS4 library.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Needles said:

For Tales of Zestiria:

With my USA account: I bought the DLC for PS4, but I don’t see it added to my PS3 library (DLC is delisted on USA PS3 Store).

It worked the other way around, though.

With my UK account: I bought the DLC for PS3, and I see it in my PS4 library.

Did you check the bottom of your download list?

(Replies merged)

From that reddit post: "In other news, I did find out that the Tales of Xillia 1 and 2 DLC is still available using the Downloadable Content option on their title screens. However, because Graces f and Hearts R lack this option, those DLCs are gone, unfortunately." 

Edited by tony_snake_24
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Did you check the bottom of your download list?

(Replies merged)

From that reddit post: "In other news, I did find out that the Tales of Xillia 1 and 2 DLC is still available using the Downloadable Content option on their title screens. However, because Graces f and Hearts R lack this option, those DLCs are gone, unfortunately." 

Yep, I checked the bottom of my list. Forgot to mention that.

33 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Nobody mentioned this but in order to check Xillia's title screen. You have to finish the prologue(which is around an hour) before you can actually access the store to try and buy the DLC. You save at a save point or quick save you just get a generic menu. I just checked Xillia 2's store and there's only 20 pieces of DLC available. So there's a load of stuff that will still be missing even with the title menu store.

Hmm Xillia 1 & 2 they don’t have DLSs in the trophy list do they ? Unless am missing something!

1 minute ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

There's purchasable stuff like enhanced magic, double the gald, increased items storage, and things like that. Trophies are tied to a few of them and the DLC made the trophies easier. You can unlock them in the game but they require things like another run just to get enough points to buy them post game.

Ahhha thank you 😊 appreciate it.

Lucky I am cuz I got all of them on PS3 & PS4 bought them long time ago when I was challenging my friend who beat them first 🤗😭🤦🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Needles said:

For Tales of Zestiria:

Could it have been unlocked and made free on ps3? I know free items still need to be claimed.

Perhaps ps3 needs to be done manually, whereas, ps4 did the full crossbuy automatically for you and added it to your library. I don't know if ps3 and 4 treat crossbuys differently like that.

On 3/25/2024 at 5:29 AM, charlijaen said:

Maybe they stopped updating them.

Reporting it at EA forums may result in a fix

Edit:

Check the website:

https://dirtgame.com/dirtrally/es/events

The daily events are not showing up. Weekly and monthly are running though.

If a new weekly doesn't show up by tomorrow, I would get worried.

I have contacted EA support, they said that "they currently don't have any info about the situation", which is good and bad in a way because it means they could fix it but also that they might not

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

There's purchasable stuff like enhanced magic, double the gald, increased items storage, and things like that. Trophies are tied to a few of them and the DLC made the trophies easier. You can unlock them in the game but they require things like another run just to get enough points to buy them post game.

That's really good to know! Are these DLCs available for both Xillia 1 and 2? Also, what's the average price of these DLCs?

I wonder if any other PS3/Vita Tales games have these "hidden" DLCs that can be viewed/purchased from the in-game menus directly...

Edited by Sydoki

2 hours ago, TiagoS said:

Cant connect on Assassin's Creed 3.

Are the creed ps3 games gone? I just started 3, since i saw it was quick to do.

All the ones that came back up in July are now finally dead. Splinter Cell's SvM mode looks to be playable, but you're still locked out of Lv 10 because of uPlay being killed off.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 10:29 PM, charlijaen said:

Maybe they stopped updating them.

Reporting it at EA forums may result in a fix

Edit:

Check the website:

https://dirtgame.com/dirtrally/es/events

The daily events are not showing up. Weekly and monthly are running though.

If a new weekly doesn't show up by tomorrow, I would get worried.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/DiRT-Games/DiRT-Rally-Events-Not-Updating/m-p/13593684#M519

Please help with a 'Me too' on the first post at the EA Forums.

Thanks

• Like 2

On 3/26/2024 at 10:10 PM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Nobody mentioned this but in order to check Xillia's title screen. You have to finish the prologue(which is around an hour) before you can actually access the store to try and buy the DLC. You save at a save point or quick save you just get a generic menu. I just checked Xillia 2's store and there's only 20 pieces of DLC available. So there's a load of stuff that will still be missing even with the title menu store.

To add to this, it seems Xillia 2 had 34 add-ons in total. 

Similarly, Xillia has only 18 (out of 44) items accessible in-game, one of which is the free Color Variation Set.
The Limited Edition of the game also comes with a "Classic Costume" voucher, which I don't think was ever available on PSN. I was able to redeem my code for it earlier, so it hasn't expired.

DLC lists for the NA PS3-only releases for anyone curious:

https://www.giantbomb.com/tales-of-xillia-2/3030-38763/dlc/

https://www.giantbomb.com/tales-of-xillia/3030-32265/dlc/

https://www.giantbomb.com/tales-of-graces-f/3030-36336/dlc/

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

I'm no expert on the matter, but I don't see why such a notice could not be easily added in the store's terms of service.

No publisher in their right mind is going to risk a lawsuit and keep something on sale per a '1 week notice' policy if they suddenly realize they have 24H to delist something they're about to lose the rights to. That being said, I agree, and also despise the fact that a goddamn string of text can somehow "Expire" inside a sealed box rendering an online pass, export code, or pre-order bonus unusable.

9 hours ago, shipper321 said:

All the ones that came back up in July are now finally dead. Splinter Cell's SvM mode looks to be playable, but you're still locked out of Lv 10 because of uPlay being killed off.

Damn, I was just about to go back and try those out.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Bendy and the Ink Machine is currently on sale for $4. I would pick it up right now before the likely delisting.

I don't see it listed on the front page of this topic. You sure?