(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

1 hour ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Did you have something similar to my list? (if you look you will see a game i 100% in 2015, worms battlegrounds, near the top of my list.)

Nuh uh. I just had a 2 games that were out of order but there were still high up in the list. It didn't fix itself for the longest until I made that post. It was a new trophy on an old game that fixed it for me

i just checked the psn site my list is in the correct order, it was wrong before.

i havent add a new game, just got a trophy from an old game and my list is fixed now.

i posted the issues on a forum base on my city we tho that Sony's staff offen check it this morning. they fixed the whats new not updating issues last time too after we posted it. not sure about this time but looks like some ppl got their problem fixed. 

hope its fixed for everyone soon and not messed up again.

• Like 2

Yeah, just noticed this when syncing and uploading some LBP Vita trophies - it shows in the right order on my console, but not on this site or the Playstation site, where Muramasa is still shown as my newest. Guess we just gotta wait for them to fix it :/ Maybe I should see what happens when getting trophies for another game (maybe an all new game... or I don't think that matters)

Edited by Zanreo

Question: Would it be possible for this site to implement an independent sorting function that simply takes into account the date underneath each game? Right now we have "Alphabetical" and "Percent" sorting, which work fine, but "Last Played" sorting actually just copies the PSN order. Now that we can't really trust PSN, it would be great to have a function on this end to make things right.

• Like 3

Persona 5 doesn't want to leave the top in my list. I can't complain...

No, seriously, what the hell. Somebody do something.

A couple days ago, I started playing Persona 4 DAN again (I already had the platinum) and the game shows high on the list.

My problem appears on PS App and on here. But when I go onto my PS4 and my Vita, it's in the correct order.

I did the fix where I started a new game on PS4, earned a trophy, and the order would be corrected. If I earn a trophy on my PS3, it breaks the order again.

On 5/24/2017 at 0:44 AM, OrandaJin38 said:

Agree. All my trophies are there as well but it's the - last played game order - that's not accurate. Since the Playstation app is wrong as well I am assuming this is a Sony-thing.?

by the way, are you guys able to change the cover of your trophy card manually ? 

You can change your trophy card manually by opening the options in the upper right-hand corner and selecting Settings. From there, click the "Select a Game" button and choose a game from the dropdown.

I hope Sony will fix this soon.

I got 1 new trophy on GTA V few minutes ago (last time i played GTA V was February 4th) and that game icon is staying exactly in the same position where it was in February 4th, here on PSNP.

No issues on Vita, PS3 and PS4 (i can see the right order there)

Just finished synching a few trophies from an old game on my list and the order is still messed up, both here and on Sony's official site.

In case anyone was wondering, the game in question is The Price is Right.  It should appear at the top of my list but it's near the bottom.

Edited by locutus442

Ok, now this is becoming weird. I did some tries and:

PSVita, PS3 and PS4 no issues. Games order is right (GTA V as last played).

On PSNP my list is:

OVUfV1S.png

If I check here https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies I see:

agPCsnu.png

But if i login into https://www.playstation.com my games order is:

Fp5cGhc.png

I don't know what is going on

Edited by X_Wizi_X

I think the problem has seen been solved. Picked up a few trophies this morning, synched The playstation app and on this website and ....voila ! My last played game is on top ! ???

Edited by OrandaJin38
typo
  • Like 1

The other sites might simply be setting the order themselves rather rhan relying on PSN to do so. Which confuses the point completely. 

I assume if Sony doesn't pull it's head out of its ass then Sly may have to implement a sorting order to override the broken PSN order.

• Like 2