(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

Yeap, its from Psnprofiles problem. It happened to me too. I checked other sites do see if it was some kind of sync from PSN but they are also correct. Mine is stuck with MotoGP 13 being always on top and none of those move. I just Earned 2 Trophies from Unravel and it still down below all other games :/

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Yeap, its from Psnprofiles problem. It happened to me too. I checked other sites do see if it was some kind of sync from PSN but they are also correct. Mine is stuck with MotoGP 13 being always on top and none of those move. I just Earned 2 Trophies from Unravel and it still down below all other games :/

It's a PSN issue. Go here https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/# search your name and motogp 13 is top of your list

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

So why it is correct on my PS3/PSVita/PS4 menu and other sites and its out of order in Psnprofiles and this site? How do I fix this?

You can't fix it, you have to wait til Sony gets its shit together. Other trophy tracking sites must have their own ordering system independent of the data it gets from PSN

I added Payday 2 to my profile a few weeks ago (but didn't get any trophies just yet), then I started and finished four other games from my backlog. I'm now playing Payday 2 and earned a few trophies from it earlier today; profile updated and noticed it didn't get moved up to most recently played. Hope this weird problem gets fixed soon.

My card fixed itself the past few days. The games I've played moved up on 3rd and 4th spot, Dragon Crown moved 2nd and Ace Combat came up.

Now I got some trophies on Deponia and....it's still down somewhere in my games' list and not on top.

So the problem is not fixed at all.

Won't give a F anymore, it'll fix by itself, by Sony or by PSNP guys....or by no one. Don't care anymore about my card and my trophies....

I think this problem fixed my trophy/achievement addiction after 12 years after all xD

• Like 1

People, we cured @Felcio! Well done everyone, we can put the programming back the way it was now!

OT: When I played through rain, my trophy list fixed itself even though rain remained way down on my list before so I figured it was fixed. Then I started Laser Disco Defenders and synched, then I 100%ed rain, and LDD became the last game on my list instead of rain. Sigh...

Things are good now again because I once more started a new game (this seems to be the best way of getting your list to fix itself) but it will no doubt mess up again once I continue on a game already on my list.

• Like 1

I'm also having this issue, but I have an additional issue which I haven't seen posted, and I believe it is related. Recently I removed a game from my Hidden Games list and earned multiple new trophies in it, but it has yet to show up on my profile. It shows fine on my PS4, but is not present on my account (through that link that was posted earlier). It is, however, counting the new trophies I earn under my "hidden" trophies on my profile. Hoping to see a fix on PSN soon.

Edited by Aeir_

Yeah this is really strange. I have earned new trophies in two "old" games which have not moved to the top. 

To make it even stranger I played DiRT Rally not long ago which I already had all trophies in, yet it moved to the top after playing it. I have never seen that happen before and I find that even worse. I don't want them to move when they are already complete.

But I don't understand why so many people are saying its a PSNProfiles issue, because its the same on my PS4 and also on a random trophy app I use on my phone.

On 6/1/2017 at 8:17 AM, Cleggworth said:

It's a PSN issue. Go here https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/# search your name and motogp 13 is top of your list

I just checked my trophy list. It's accurate on this link as well as when I look at the trophy list from my PS4.

I'm not saying it isn't a PSN issue, but the evidence being presented doesn't sync up with my personal issue. It feels like a PSNProfiles.com issue since that's the only site not displaying it correctly.

Edited by Justin__Harris
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rammstone said:

But I don't understand why so many people are saying its a PSNProfiles issue, because its the same on my PS4 and also on a random trophy app I use on my phone.

Sounds like a PlayStation issue so, probably in the latest update (wasn't there one not very long ago?). I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it. My profile seems okay though but I am not playing old games so... idk

On 2/6/2017 at 0:48 PM, BillyHorrible said:

People, we cured @Felcio! Well done everyone, we can put the programming back the way it was now!

Indeed xD won't give a F*** to "skipped" games anymore. If after 2-3-4-5 or even 6 years I still have to play them, it's because I really don't care about them. Easy plats? Sure, but why wasting time if anytime soon Sony would mess with our ids and wipe them all? 

They really don't care about trophy hunters, we can't rely on them.

Before

Screenshot_4.png

After

Screenshot_3.png

I completed Spelunker Z in February and it is now located under games I did in May (between the 2nd and 5th). I sign in everyday for the free daily loot but I thought it wouldn't update (to the top) on the trophy card if it's at 100%?

Edit: 

I noticed the order of Spelunker Z is correct on PSNTL.

Edited by FallenRyan

I noticed if I play the game but do not earn trophy for that game, that game will appear on top too. The order are very messed in my profile and I'm having a bit of headache with it. ? It's also weird how there are no hidden trophies here on PSNP but I have hidden trophies on PSNTL. Not that it matters too much, because I used PSNP more anyway.