What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

TLOU Survivor playthrough. Took a break from it to start on Mirror's Edge, but now I'm taking a break from that. Haha!

Just reached Tommy's Dam, and I apparently only have 5/6 conversations to go for the trophy (Which I'm hoping doesn't glitch on me for a third time!)

My TLOU platinum was a rewarding and fun experience, it being my favourite game ;) Anyway goodluck, hope it doesn't glitch on you again, my convos glitched first time and I went through them again, strange because I thought I did that convo.

I'm primarily working on Fallout: New Vegas, trying to get majority of the trophies before Xmas when some more games flood in!

Dungeon hunter vita!

Not really trying to plat as I don't care for online trophies but I do want the offline ones. Trying to get most of my vita games over 50% or atleast a B rating on the site.

Have no tv right now but I will be hitting my 60 game backlog shortly. Won't need a ps4 for a few years!

Have no tv right now but I will be hitting my 60 game backlog shortly. Won't need a ps4 for a few years!

I too have 4 or 5 games in backlog. Been sitting on my shelf for almost a year. Plus, there's a few other PS3 titles I really want to play. I actually already have the PS4 but haven't even opened it yet.

I'm working on Little Big Planet 2 right now.

On PS4, I'm slowly knocking out milestones in Shadow Fall's multiplayer, but for the most part, I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4. Will probably finish up the story and most of the misc trophies today. Definitely my favorite of the series.
On PS3, I'm planning on trying to finally get to Wolf Among Us Episode 1 and I'll probably switch to TW-Mode for 317 (or whatever) seconds for Aabs Animals.
I should make some progress on Lego Batman 2 or Liberation on Vita, but I'm not sure if I will or not.

Edited by King_Chile