What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I was working on Battlefield 4's platinum till my Playstation 4 stopped working. Now I'm back to working on DOOM 3 BFG Edition & Bioshock Infinite's plainum. 

As for most proud earned platinum, tie between these 3 series platinums

1. Mortal Kombat 2011

2. Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City & Batman: Arkham Origins (I don't own Blackgate so that's why I haven't platinumed it)

3. Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3 (All platinum trophies have the same name N7 Elite)

Currently working on....

Need for speed rivals (pretty good game, however once you have completed the story it becomes painstakingly numb lol)

Far Cry 3

as well as potter around on any other game that I need trophies for, but really need to get rid of some digital games so I can make room on the hdd for next years ps+ releases

• Like 1

Been working on two games, DOOM 3 BFG and Bioshock :) 

DOOM 3 54% in just two days and Bioshock 42% in two as well, I'm separating my time with each game and working on both at least once-twice per day. Planning on making DOOM my 50th  :platinum:  :yay: !

Overall I'm loving Bioshock, think it's the best in the series and DOOM 3 it's pretty fun but begins to run thin. Hate DOOM 1 and 2 though -.-

im about to start a 3rd playthrough of shaun white skateboarding (obviously im not happy about it), because my first playthrough save file got corrupted, but a chest glitched on me as well, so i wouldve had to do a 2nd playthrough, but now, on my 2nd playthrough, a totally DIFFERENT chest glitched on me, and now ... playthrough #3 FML -____-