What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On 20 February 2017 at 10:08 PM, brownskin81 said:

I'm attempting (and I say attempting) my Akumu run on The Evil Within. To quote Buffy Summers "I'm standing on the mouth of hell and it is gonna swallow me whole. And it'll choke on me!"

I'm only on chapter 3 and I'm trying not to think of what's to come :unsure: I may not be earning any trophies for a while haha

A couple of months ago I decided to go for the Akumu run on The Evil Within. I was stucked for some days in chapter 6 (until that point the game was difficult BUT fair) and it was horrible. During that period I quit playing the due to something bad happening in my life. But I would like to try it again someday (when I gain strength to play it).

All of this is to wish you luck and to keep us up to date with your advances :)

By the way, right now I'm replaying Mass Effect 2 in insanity difficulty and maybe going for Arkham City and Shadow of Mordor plats. But over everything else, I am waiting for Horizon Zero Dawn :)

Edited by Shurax_Urden
Typo
  • Like 1

Waiting for Gravity Rush 2 to bless me with the right RNG to finish the plat. And trying to finish Rogue Galaxy's trophies, but I forgot you lost the bug minigame if your leader/king dies so rage quit immediately... will get at it again later. Unlike Ni no Kuni this one is easier to just pop in and out of. Don't even remember how to do anything in Ni no Kuni.

Currently working on the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain platinum. All fun so far, although some of the mission tasks are painful. And the Side Ops? Come on, I've already extracted 6 highly skilled soldiers, taken care of 6 tank units and 8 heavy vehicle units, I've rescued about a dozen prisoners and 4 unlucky dogs, which are... prisoners. Yet I've only completed about 70% of them. If you ask me, there are way too many of these.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2017 at 3:05 AM, blxckenigma said:

Done with Root Letter. Gonna start on Uncharted 4, and I believe I'm gonna have a hella' fun of a ride ^_^ 

Been distracted instead by my completion rate, so I'm touching up on my leftover games. 

2 hours ago, MOMAYZ-14 said:

Spec ops the line.

Great game so far,looking forward to trying the infamous FUBAR difficulty .I mean you die after 3 shots on suicide so should be interesting :lol:

It's a good challenge on FUBAR. Just take it slow, and you'll make it ^_^ 

• Like 1

I've spent the last couple of days working on :silver: - Conservation and :gold: - Elite (MGSV: The Phantom Pain). I've captured 45 of 47 animals but I'm having some trouble finding a deathstalker scorpion and a leopard tortoise. I spent a couple of hours this evening trying to find them both but no luck, so I'll try again tomorrow. 

Progress isn't great with the S ranks either. I'm currently only at twelve after a decent outing on Sunday, I've only picked up two since and then started having problems with Cloaked in Silence and the following few missions. I'm not great at combining speed with stealth so I thought about it and remembered two of my S ranks from my first playthrough came from Traitors Caravan and Sahelanthropus, two combat heavy missions. So I'm thinking if change my style to a more aggressive, loud approach and go for pure speed, I might do better.

Overall, it's pretty grim! :lol: I'll keep trying though. 

BTTF (PS3): Dl all episodes and in the middle of playing Episode 3

Deus Ex MD: Haven't touched this in, like, 2 weeks uggghhhh

Hotline Miami: Started the other day and I think I'm on Chapter 6 or 7? Anyway, I feel like I'm fudging terrible at this game lol. Love the idea of the masks and the bgm is pretty damn catchy~

CivRev2: Just need to grind out 100 culture flips and I have the platinum.

Road Not Taken: This game has been in my back log for years and I finally decided to give this game a try. The challenge playthrough trophies were not that difficult with the save trick. The game itself is actually not that bad.

Starwhal: 7 hours of challenges and I STILL haven't gotten used to these stupid controls. Just barely got platinum medals on the easy levels, I'll try the other levels but I don't think I'll get the required time for all of those challenges unless I git gud.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. In the last few days I've picked up the trophies for completing all missions, extracting all wild animals and developing/disarming a nuke. Now I'm moving onto :gold: - Elite (S rank all missions). I spent a lot of time this week developing higher grade equipment, in particular an improved battle dress, parasite armour, the grade 6 CGM 25 launcher and armament/armour for D-Walker so that should help with most regular missions, maybe even a couple of the extreme variations. 

• Like 1