What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

• 3 weeks later...

The list is fairly long:

PS3 - Gran Turismo 5 - grinding away at the B Spec Racers regular circuit races trying to build up credits to have a thousand unique cars in my garage.

PS4 - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - currently searching for a Social Event Royal Convoy while also working on Kenway's Fleet to free up some dangerous trade routes.

On the back burner for this morning: PS4 - Watch Dogs - Going back shortly to this game to hack more bank accounts. This game is fairly addictive if you are into taking money from other ppl.

Currently working on a handful of games 

Wolf Among Us

Watch_Dogs

Dead Rising 2 Of The Record (Just Started)

Considering going for Plat in Batman Arkham Origins but i just bought it so will see how many trophies are left after main playthrough  

and i might do Last Of Us  but not for the time being as its a game i would like to do i one sitting on highest difficulty all collectables.

Edited by SiickSnipesz

Currently KILLER IS DEAD, but I've gotta say that this is one of the most time consuming and tedious plats I have ever gone for. The combat is fun and that's really all that keeps me going. Afterwords I'm going to finish up CoD Ghosts then on to Lightning Returns. 

Got a busy week ahead of me :D