What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Injustice - Gods Among Us. This is by faaaaar the hardest and most time consuming plat i have ever attempted, but i am really close to completing it now. Just need to grind some more xp for level 100. Maybe i'll save it for my 30th plat and complete Lone Survivor first. Also doing Rayman Legends Daily Challenges in the background.

Few games that i'm working on on a slow basis, most likely to be plat over several months, main two would be White Knight Chronicles 2 and Star Ocean The Last Hope.

Both requiring lots of play time, hence the longer delay.

I am going back and rounding up remaining trophies in my catalog before I upgrade to a PS4, since our trophies carry over.

It's a lengthy process, trying to at least beat games in my backlog I have yet to finish, for starters. Then I'll be going back to acquire the platinum, where able. I recently made a check list and marked off all the games that have closed their servers and locked out multiplayer trophies, quite a few of those. Some still have single player trophies for me to acquire, so they will be revisited.

Also knocking out a few downloadable games, knocked out Sonic the Hedgehog, Galaga and Pac-Man DX this week. 1 trophy left in Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD (which will most likely be my next platty).

Basically, I have started a journey down a long road, with no end in sight. Considering I made another list of PS3 games I haven't gotten to play yet, and want to before I get my PS4. That was about 30 games. Which I will then want to platinum too of course!

I often leave a game for a few months,    aims before the end of the year in no order,    both Saint Row the third, Saints Row 4

If I get round to it Far Cry 3 and Mafia 2,   why I bought these games I have no idea,  never got into them (but should give them another go)

If any more Lego games come out before the end of the year,  this will be on my list.