What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I am currently working on the Borderlands 2 DLC - only bought it last week. The :platinum: is probably my favoruite trophy because I love the game too much :D

I have done the 1st 2 DLC's and am currently working on the Hammerlock DLC, right before the Tiny Tina Bunkers and Badasses DLC - the best DLC in BL, so awesome :)

Just started Sly 1 on the Vita, loved Thieves in time so picked up the trilogy

UPDATE - platted Sly 1 & 2 on the Vita

Evil hard mode play-through of infamous 2, went back after 2 years to finish this game off

UPDATE - platted Infamous 1 & 2

Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 - Freeplay clean up, but only co-op with the missus

Watchdogs on PS4, drinking games to clear before I finish the story off.

PES2014 on PS3, it's a long miserable grind so dipping in and out.

Edited by Willstown

Tomb Raider - Just got the single player campaign left to finish, as I'm done with the multiplayer.  I'm about 33% through so I can't imagine that it will take long.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood - As with Tomb Raider, I've only got the single player campaign and the DLC to do.

Rango - Should be finished with this one tonight

Gravity Rush - Slow progress, but starting to get there now

Uncharted 3 - Just starting out on the single player and boosting the DLC, in for the long haul on this one I think

About to beat Infamous 2 for the first time, I am going to do all the side stuff after but I am debating if I want to start the "evil" play through right away for the platinum or take a little break.

Also right at the last boss in 3D Dot Game Heroes, hell of a game. Still a lot of extra stuff to do in this game, the dreaded Dash Circuits and Tower Defense mini-games. But I am actually looking forward to playing it again, this is a platinum trophy I'll be very proud of myself for.

Inching my way towards a Metal Gear Rising: Reveangance, I don't know if I can hack this one though, it's a long road. I beat the game way back, just started going through the VR missions, I haven't unlocked them all so I am planning on beating the ones I have, then play again on Hard for more practice and acquire the other VR Missions.

Besides those, I am going back and finishing downloaded games that are close to 100%, knocked out Pac-Man Championship DX, Galaga DX, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD. So next up is Sonic 2 & 4, Turtles in Time Reshelled, Super Stardust HD, and plenty more.

And if that wasn't enough, once I get the internet turned on at my apartment I got to work on the online trophies in Grand Theft Auto V, Assassin's Creed III, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, for starters.

Red Faction Guerrilla -> One of the hardest and problematic Plat I've ever seen.Will start the online soon and this is the 1st time that I really dunno if I'll make it.

Bioshock 2 online -> Only lvl 30 and 40 to go.Never thought I would get the other trophies so easy...."Mother Goose" especially.Had luck on that fa sho....started the online of this game against my will....but I'm actually liking it,its decent.

Trying to finish up GTA 4 online trophies

Just need Team Mafiya Work, Team Car Jack City and Car Jack City now I think. Can't find matches in these game modes so this last three might prove to be difficult to do.

After that back to trying to platinum Enslaved Odyssey to the West, and I might start on GTA V online trophies while the online is still active.

Think I should of done both of these back in 2010-2011. Then figure out how I'm going to beat that last boss on Drakengard 3.

I'm currently working on playing through all of the Cabela's games I have...think around 3 left.  Most of them have been fun and a good change of pace from the games I've been playing, but Cabela's Survival (one I'm currently working on) has been pretty bad so far.

Also been working on the MK9 kung fu trophies when I get a chance.

just got Rayman Origins, it's so easy to plat as far as what the rating and percentage for the plat is telling on this website.

and also Finally! got GT6 physically brand new!!, not so sure if i'm plating it, since i don't have a wheel, but i'm sure gonna enjoy playing it ^____^

Going to go for my last trophy in God of War: Ascension, left it for a long time, wasn't really interested enough to play it over again but i'll try it again.

After that I need to decide what game to start up next, too many to choose from.