What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

working on three because i can't focus on one thing at a time. 

Dangonronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - just starting, and already loving it. played Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward not too long ago and it's become one of my favorite games.
Persona 4 Golden - second playthrough. just need a few more trophies, including the elusive Hardcore Risette Fan. this game is amazing. 

Tearaway - chipping away at this. hasn't really pulled me in yet, but to be fair, i haven't had the time to play for an extended period. 

Demon's Souls.  Just started it this past weekend.  The first night, I thought to myself "This game is just frustrating.  Not really worth it." But I decided to stay with it for a little while.  It was really weird how, all of a sudden, maybe around 4 hours into it, I got hooked.  Probably after you beat the first boss and you can level up.  Never played anything quite like it.  Very, very, impressed.

I have a huge backlog of games that I have to get through and started last night with Lollipop Chainsaw. I know alot of people don't like it,but so far I am having a blast with it.i might even get quite far through it which is unusual for me.

Edited by RKAY23

PS3 --> One Piece Pirate Warriors --> There is a trophy (the last I need) that is to make every combination and for that I need almost every coin in the game. And for over a week I'm trying to get that coin....

PS Vita --> Dragon's Crown --> Just playing the story