Kill Your Completion - CYOA

2 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Both are random as far as I know. The one that summons the horse, if he shows up will be in the middle lane. On average I have needed to restart the the game 4-5 times for his symbol to show up on the "map flags". So what I do is generally run the first room of the middle lane, check the flag and if the bull icon isn't there I quit and load up the game again until he shows up. I still need to get his soul, but I've been getting bad RNG with him often jumping over it just before the cast goes off.

The chimaira or whatever can appear at either entrance (supposedly higher chance at the 2nd entrance), but only does so if you died. So basically enter the first room, get the character killed as well as the substitute, then when you are in the greyish "limbo" pick the middle option and hope for thm to spawn.

Fireballs with max damage help greatly with beating either of them, furthermore you can start casting with them off-screen and they should still get hit by them.

Yeah, I noticed the icon wasn't there on my last run. I was lucky the first 3 times. Problem is, he's not there when I get to the room.. And dang, more RNG to deal with. :/ 

Aaaah, that explains things. I only died the once, so that would be why he wasn't showing up. He appeared right after I died just now, and I got the trophy. Thanks, for the info. :)

4 hours ago, Hemiak said:

@Edward_FOX_86The bonus game is just that. If you finish a game or decide that you're done with your current one, you can add an extra game to your list to play at the time. It's definitely not required, so don't feel pressured if you don't want to. 

Thanks for the quick answer! 

I might Include a couple cause of the store sales and also a couple games I'm waiting for amazon to deliver or maybe abyss odyssey on the ps3.

Btw I think that's an excellent idea for these kinds of events.

Cheers 

PS- I still need to write another review on Doom it might come late but I'll write it ;)

Edited by Edward_FOX_86

Completed Abyss Odyssey. Just look at that percentage increase! Wait... it was 88.22% before I started that game! What the hell!? 

Anyways, I found that the enemies got tougher, at some point. It was still easy as pie with the practically neked chick Pincoya. But when I went back to level the other 2, I had a tougher time. So, after getting both of them to level 28, I finished things off with her.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Pick another game to play for a day, or work on one of the earlier games from the event. Could try the hardest difficulty in Crysis 2, just to see if I can do it. You never know. 

4 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

*looks at your trophy list*
Do you want to Share Play? :D

JK

Sure I'll accept either a ps4 pro or a bag of gummy worms as payment. :awesome:

Seriously though this game is hard but not terrible. The worst part is that every battle has a little randomness thrown in, which can be the difference in getting the time trial trophies or no damage. I was more worried about some of the miscellaneous trophies, but almost all of those popped while going for other trophies. The only ones I specifically had to shoot for were Fe's no melee and Isa's iceberg kill, and both of these were actually pretty easy when focused on. 

One wierd thing happened though. When Odin died, I hit share and saved the clip, watched the end cut scene, and then I accidentally closed the game during the credits. :facepalm: (trophies had already popped) When I returned and hit continue I had all my God powers but my hp was at the starting value again. All the map icons were still lit and I didn't want to bother going back through looking.

It was kind of a minor annoyance, but at this point a few more hp wouldn't really help me all that much for what I was working on. It would have been another story entirely if I hadn't finished all the no god power trophies. 

I'm thinking about doing a guide but not sure. There isn't a full one out there, though Whoadreader put together some good info for the Valhalla mode trophies. I'll probably start recording each boss during Valhalla just in case. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hemiak said:

Too expensive. Will do it on my own then. :P

1 hour ago, Hemiak said:

Seriously though this game is hard but not terrible. The worst part is that every battle has a little randomness thrown in, which can be the difference in getting the time trial trophies or no damage. I was more worried about some of the miscellaneous trophies, but almost all of those popped while going for other trophies. The only ones I specifically had to shoot for were Fe's no melee and Isa's iceberg kill, and both of these were actually pretty easy when focused on. 

The miscellaneous trophies are the ones that worry me the most, but not Isa or Fe but instead Hagalaz due to fact that she can knock herself down. But I have to admit I barely even tried the powers beside healing so I'm a more or less still a scrub at the game and from what I read from your impressions and while looking at the steam forums they are crucial for some of the challenges.

1 hour ago, Hemiak said:

I'm thinking about doing a guide but not sure. There isn't a full one out there, though Whoadreader put together some good info for the Valhalla mode trophies. I'll probably start recording each boss during Valhalla just in case. 

That's cool to hear. I'm sure most will appreciate the fact if they don't have to resort to the steam-guides as those can be of quite bad quality, although this seems to be good and detailed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=660159013 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Damn you, I haven't thought of, let alone had some gummy worms in like forever. I now will have to check out the supermarkets on the weekend, to see if I can find any :shakefist:.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I continued with Horizon Zero Dawn the last two day and got four more trophies. It might be the best game I played in the last few months.

Maybe I should have played Day of the Tentacle without a guide.

My next game is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero.

Horizon is so good I wish I could forget it just to play it again