Crash Bandicoot - Trading Service - All Gems - Relics

angelgrievous

59 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Hello, im anglegrievous. and i would like to help people get the items and stuff they would want/need on crash bandicoot. i have platted all crash games and CTR, and i would want to help the comunity. DO NOT SEND ME BLANK FRIEND REQUEST.   -    i only accept fr with a message.

i can't drop anything like sunlight medals -  Vertebra Shackle -  Pale tongue's - proof's of a concord kept - wolf's blood swordgrass - human dregs. as the game dosn't have any of these items.

i can't drop titanite - large titanite - chunk titanite - twinkling titanite - titanite slab or any other type of whep upgrade item as these are not in this game

i Can't trade whep's and shields if those are Within YOUR level.

i Can't trade ALL rings ingame you would want/need

i Can't trade spell's - miracle's - pyromancy's. because the game dosn't have any of these items.

i Can't trade Souls. ( NOT BOSS SOULS because the game dosn't have nay of these items. ) and other items like moss items - firebombs - cinders .  

i Can't trade all armours ingame you would want/need.  "these are helms - legs - gloves - body's" 

( you may also request help with bosses here but make sure to be CLEAR about wich boss. )  Crash Bandicoot IS the next Dark Souls and I'm here to help.

/s

Wut 

• Like 1

i have platted all crash games and CTR, and i would want to help the comunity.

0kQLhog.png

OMG, such a funny joke, my sides are practically going to split apart someone help me I'm dying

Guess you're too broke to buy Crash so you have to resort to childish troll threads. Sounds like you're going places, kiddo.

Can you help me out with Cortex, Lord of N. Sanity? I know it's the final fight but I'm really struggling, especially on the second phase when he powers up and does his large swipe and the green Nitro boxes are everywhere since I just roll into them when I try to dodge the swipe.

Overall still a great game. PvP really needs balancing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

OMG, such a funny joke, my sides are practically going to split apart someone help me I'm dying

Guess you're too broke to buy Crash so you have to resort to childish troll threads. Sounds like you're going places, kiddo.

Ha, this is one of the funniest trolling comments I've ever seen on here.