Why do guys use girls' pictures on their profile?

AkatsukiEspada2

If you mean like a girl character from a video game/ anime/ movie/ tv show then why the fuck not ? if i found a certain character appealing whether it is a guy or a girl i usually put it as a profile picture for sometime.. i am using Max from Life is Strange as my profile picture here because she is one of my favorite characters in video games and i used around 10 pictures of Negan from The Walking Dead as my Facebook PP and now im using Hannah Baker from 13 Reasons Why. what is your problem here ? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ahmedelebiary said:

If you mean like a girl character from a video game/ anime/ movie/ tv show then why the fuck not ? if i found a certain character appealing whether it is a guy or a girl i usually put it as a profile picture for sometime.. i am using Max from Life is Strange as my profile picture here because she is one of my favorite characters in video games and i used around 10 pictures of Negan from The Walking Dead as my Facebook PP and now im using Hannah Baker from 13 Reasons Why. what is your problem here ? 

meh twd

I think his point may be that there is far too many anime lovers on PSNP and that gets him annoyed a lot.

well, at least that what I think... :rolleyes:

Hmm, I don't know in other instances, but in video games I think an avatar is a character that you like, you're not necessarily saying this is me. I'm a man and that's why I have Nathan Drake, Batman or Kratos. So, I can have in this moment Farah from Prince of Persia, next week Sly Cooper, then Imu from Senran Kagura and all of them are Ok.

It's pretty ironic to ask about why guys put female anime characters in their avatar and having yours as Kurosaki Ichigo...lol

For myself I'd rather stare at woman's face everytime I log anywhere than to stare at a dude, but that's just me.

• Like 2

Just now, GoldenShaka said:

That concept specially applies to me when I'm playing a fighting game :eyebrow:

Or third person games in general. Especially RPGs, where if you pick some male, you're going to run around for 50 hours watching some dude's ass the entire time, rather want to watch some girl. :) 

• Like 3

I think this thread is really asking "why does anyone use anything as their profile picture?" and the inevitable ensuing "what is the meaning of life?"...sorry, haven't got answers for either...

p.s. is this a forum game?...I'm confused...is the op serious?...

• Like 1