Trophy thoughts? Nothing but bronze

TheLoneliestPanda

Just now, DuckSwimmer said:

After I came across the trailer for this game, I personally don't care what trophies this game has. The story and concept seem so fragile. I'm definitely buying this day one and going to playthrough this heart wrenching game.

I know right?! I just downloaded it and honestly can't wait to play it

On 8/28/2017 at 10:18 PM, DuckSwimmer said:

After I came across the trailer for this game, I personally don't care what trophies this game has. The story and concept seem so fragile. I'm definitely buying this day one and going to playthrough this heart wrenching game.

I couldn't agree more. Looks like a beautiful story and I don't care what the trophy list looks like, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yo I went into this blindly and totally ended up crying in multiple parts, especially with the collectibles and the ending dude. I love when games can do that to me. I didn't even notice it was all bronze but the story was GREAT and wasn't even that long so all bronze is justified IMO.

Maybe when I first started trophy hunting I'd have skipped it for all bronze but I realized some great games just have bronze trophies and it's a shame to pass them up for it.

• Like 3