Kerwan_Ratchet

• 4 weeks later...

It's between Hotline Miami,

1L6b2769.png

Bioshock Infinite

1La08760.png

and Batman: Arkham Asylum

1L75126a.png

Mine is Master Assassin from Assassin's Creed 2, it is my first platinum trophy. I have many favorites but this one holds a higher place as the one that started my Platinum count.

1S61800c.png:wub:

me too, that was my first platinum too  :lol:

vanquishq.png

Vanquish

If you got this trophy then you're badass. it's like the developers didn't want  you to platinum this game. there were times i didn't think i could beat challenge 6, but i did it!

wow, good job :yay: , I tried to platinum that one, but the only thing I couldn't do were the challenges, sooooo hard  :S

Unlike others, I'll actually give an answer relevant to the thread (proudest, not favorite or favorites, hardest or hardest-plats, happiest or happiest plats, tops, or etc)-

My proudest would probably be Call of Duty: World at World. Killzone 2 just doesn't make it, because COD:W@W was harder as whole, or should I say harder overall. And I can't say Jak 3 or Jak II (without the orb glitches, btw) because that'd be too bias of me.

Hmmm good question. I dunno maybe my Demon Gaze nothin' hard there but the Muramasa's was a lil' pain in the ass x'D

Then I'm more proud about my Atelier Shallie, 'cause it's a wonderful game and so far the best Atelier Game within the ending, even I prefer Ayesha from the Dusk way more than any other :D

So far my Danganronpa plats; 4 in total 2 more left ;D

I'm going to extend the "proud of"

I'm proud of: 

Street Fighter 4

Shadow of colossus 

The Hard ones were both above and

Dyad 

The time consuming ones (I hate those):

GtaV

Little Big Planet Kart

Metal Gear Solid 4

But the most fun to achieve were:

Ni No Kuni

Metal Gear rising

Dark Souls

Resogun

There are a whole lot of fun games that I have platinum, but those were the first which came to my mind as the most fun games