What do you want in the PsPlus of October?

Sailar91

I would love for Rayman Legends on the PS4 to be in there, so I can more easily get gold cups in the daily challenges or maybe even a diamond cup :D On the other hand, I think Knack II will balance whatever disappointment Sony might have in store for us next month.

In all seriousness though, I usually like it best when they throw some obscure title like Magicka 2 at me, which I had never even heard of, much less considered buying, and which I end up adoring and playing for a long time.

Games that I don't actually already own, or things that didn't already cost £3.99 on the store anyway.

Also, as above, the Vita has gotten absolute cack for most of this year, I can't remember the last time I actually downloaded a PSVita title from PS+. The last game that I really enjoyed was probably Killing Floor 2. That was an excellent game.

• Like 1

I will fucking riot if Energy Hook is put up.

Otherwise I don't care. I got too much shit to play as it is. I'd say a safe bet, while also still appeasing the AAA crowd would be something like the original Watch Dogs or Knack, though both have valid reasons not to pop up. Ubisoft have partnered with Plus numerous times before, I wouldn't entirely rule out South Park popping up to hype the release of the new one, but even then I doubt it, and it's a PS3 game at that, and as the PS4 version is a preorder bonus at the moment, I doubt they'd wanna be giving that away for free either. Could see Killzone popping up at some point too, again, to appease the AAA crowd, which, fair enough.

I got nothing.

Not all of the following games, but any one of these games would be awesome! Keep in mind PlayStation Plus for October usually follows it's Halloween theme in gifting us a Horror title so I'm curious to see what it could be this year! These are my nominations for PS+ October 2017:

• Resident Evil 0 HD (or any Resident Evil title) PS3/PS4
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter PS4
  • Alien: Isolation PS3
  • Any Dead Space game PS3
  • Any The Walking Dead game (would be fitting as Season 8 returns in October as well) PS3/PS4
  • The Bunker PS4
  • Neverending Nightmares PS4
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3/PS4

24 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

In all seriousness I would love it if Bloodborne or a Dark Souls game was free. I never played any of them (apart from a few minutes of BB) but I kind of want the challenge of getting the platinum in these games.

exactly the same with me :). i do own DS2, but wanna play DS1 or demon souls first.

besides of this, i would like to see them add more RPG's anyway, they rarely put them there at all and when they do it's often a unknown one.

of course besides the ones mentioned, any RPG i do not own yet, and also is one of the RPG's i like, i would like to have added.

Edited by yiazmat50112254

1 minute ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

exactly the same with me :). i do own DS2, but wanna play DS1 or demon souls first.

besides of this, i would like to see them add more RPG's anyway, they rarely put them there at all and when they do it's often a unknown one.

If I'm not mistaken Demon's Souls was already on PS+

• Like 4

Just now, yiazmat50112254 said:

Demon Souls has already been a PS+ title back in 2013. I doubt they would put this out there again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

If I'm not mistaken Demon's Souls was already on PS+

3 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Demon Souls has already been a PS+ title back in 2013. I doubt they would put this out there again.

ah ok, ty 4 the information.

didn't knew that, i have PS+ for about 2-3 years now IIRC.

Edited by yiazmat50112254
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Not all of the following games, but any one of these games would be awesome! Keep in mind PlayStation Plus for October usually follows it's Halloween theme in gifting us a Horror title so I'm curious to see what it could be this year! These are my nominations for PS+ October 2017:

• Resident Evil 0 HD (or any Resident Evil title) PS3/PS4
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter PS4
  • Alien: Isolation PS3
  • Any Dead Space game PS3
  • Any The Walking Dead game (would be fitting as Season 8 returns in October as well) PS3/PS4
  • The Bunker PS4
  • Neverending Nightmares PS4
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3/PS4

I'm pretty sure Ethan Carter and Murdered (or maybe not this one) were already Plus titles.

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm pretty sure Ethan Carter and Murdered (or maybe not this one) were already Plus titles.

Hmm, really? I've been a PS+ member since 2011 and didn't ever recall any of those on PS+. Maybe not in my region at least.

Niche weeb games, rhythm games, "actual" Vita games

Also that Hue game from this month's American PS+ looks pretty cool so maybe that's up for Europe next?

45 minutes ago, Katt said:

Yakuza: Dead Souls because spooky time, amrite?

Wouldn't say no to this either :D

• Like 1

Far cry primal would be so sweet!

wouldn't mind some nice horror titles though seeing as its halloween time and all.  Would love any of the following,

Resident Evil 0

Deadlight: Directors Cut

Dark Arcana: The Carnival

Little Nightmares

Amnesia Collection

The Inner World

Volume

Blackwood Crossing

Guardians of the Galaxy

Hotline Miami 2

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Resident Evil 0 HD (or any Resident Evil title) PS3/PS4

Any Dead Space game PS3

Any The Walking Dead game

Resi Remake, and I think even the OG PS1 in the day, have been on Plus.

Dead Space 2 and 3 have already gone Plus, would look pretty dodge TBH to put the first one up now.

Walking Dead 2 has hit Plus, 3 is too recent, the first would be an odd fit, but I could see Michonne at some point.

The rest are fair game as far as I know.

49 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Resi Remake, and I think even the OG PS1 in the day, have been on Plus.

Dead Space 2 and 3 have already gone Plus, would look pretty dodge TBH to put the first one up now.

Walking Dead 2 has hit Plus, 3 is too recent, the first would be an odd fit, but I could see Michonne at some point.

The rest are fair game as far as I know.

I'm aware of all of these, that's why I've put them down as "any", as I know some have already been up there. And the first Season of The Walking Dead has actually already been on PS+. Michonne was actually what I was gonna list originally but I decided to go with "any". I'm just throwing Horror games out there, I know the first Dead Space or any other Resident Evil or The Walking Dead game would be a far cry out from dropping but I'm keeping open-minded. :lol:

October is my favorite month for PS+ as it's usually a pretty decent month, I'm excited to see what Sony will be dropping! 

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

I'm aware of all of these, that's why I've put them down as "any", as I know some have already been up there. And the first Season of The Walking Dead has actually already been on PS+. Michonne was actually what I was gonna list originally but I decided to go with "any". I'm just throwing Horror games out there, I know the first Dead Space or any other Resident Evil or The Walking Dead game would be a far cry out from dropping but I'm keeping open-minded. :lol:

October is my favorite month for PS+ as it's usually a pretty decent month, I'm excited to see what Sony will be dropping! 

Walking Dead 1 ain't never been up, unless the Glorious Google Gods have wiped all existence from the interwebs.

Michonne or Resi Zero I reckon should pop up some time in the next year. I already have both either way so I'm set. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Walking Dead 1 ain't never been up, unless the Glorious Google Gods have wiped all existence from the interwebs.

Michonne or Resi Zero I reckon should pop up some time in the next year. I already have both either way so I'm set. 

Sorry, I got confused with something else. I got The Walking Dead for free so long ago so I was sure it was from PS+ but I've just remembered where it's from now.

The Order: 1886 would be a nice PS+ pickup too!