What do you want in the PsPlus of October?

Sailar91

There's nothing much in particular I could ask for next month but if we were to receive another Telltale game I would like to see Back to the Future: The Game be on that list since it would mark thirty-two years since the first movie anyway.

As for other choices, I can't really think of any suitable games for the Vita but i'll be very surprised if an actual recognisable PS3 game. An example of this could be a Ratchet & Clank game (Into the Nexus would be a good option but I already own it).

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the PS4 games would be Amnesia Collection (it was part of the Asia lineup in August). It would fit perfectly into the Halloween theme and I'd actually be up for that. Other than that I'm just hoping Vita and PS3 get something decent for once., as lately the games for those systems have been fairly poor.

I'd like a game that's either an easy plat or a high volume game that's otherwise pricy to buy. In the past, I've gotten Life is Strange, Steins Gate 0 and Tearaway (easy plats), disgaea 4 for ps vita, Witch and a Hundred knights, gravity daze and Atelier Sophie (games with volume and are costly). Game I'd like to see are

PS4

Beyond/ Heavy Rain collection

World of FF

A Yakuza game

Harvest Moon A wonderful life

Sherlock Holms

PS Vita

Any of the Otomate games, in particular Code Realize or Collar x Malice

Danganronpa

There better be at least one Halloween or horror related title, that's the least I want. I would like to see some better Vita games! Code:Realize was for me, the most recent Vita title they gave for free that I liked and that was almost a year ago!

Here's what I would like to see:

PS4: The Order 1886, Dying Light Complete Edition, Bloodbourne

PS3: Yakuza Dead Souls, Dead Space 2, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, Resident Evil Revelations, Watch_Dogs

PS Vita: Not sure as I don't keep up with it. Just as long as there's great games for it. 

If no RE games, then make it a RE sale. 

Edited by kidson2004

It'd be nice to see Bloodborne. I already have it, but it fits the Halloween theme October has and other people getting into it would be cool.

Honestly, I'd love to see a game for the Vita. Not some indie crap I've never heard of and looks bad - an actual game made by a studio that's made more than one or two games. As for the PS4 game, I'd be fine anything decent but Wash Dogs and Knack. They've been guessed so many times that I hope they never show up simply because it would be funnier to have them never get on Plus.

• Like 1

On September 19, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Walking Dead 1 ain't never been up, unless the Glorious Google Gods have wiped all existence from the interwebs.

Michonne or Resi Zero I reckon should pop up some time in the next year. I already have both either way so I'm set. 

On September 19, 2017 at 0:45 AM, ddracarys said:

Sorry, I got confused with something else. I got The Walking Dead for free so long ago so I was sure it was from PS+ but I've just remembered where it's from now.

The Order: 1886 would be a nice PS+ pickup too!

The first two episodes from the first season already been on PS+. I remember because it pissed me off to get just a part of a game.

• Like 1

I agree with the others: at least one horror title and something decent for the vita. Honestly, I'd even be happy with one of the many PSP games on the store that never seem to go in the sale (at least in the UK). All the vita games on plus in the last six months or so have just felt so same-y. :( 

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

I notice a lot of people are saying they want Vita titles. I agree, I do as well. May I suggest a game from the Senran Kagura series? Because nothing screams Halloween like voluptuous female ninjas fighting each other's clothes off?

I support your opinion and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. 

I think we might get Murdered: Soul Suspect or the first Evil Within. Both have had deep discounts for a year or so. 

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

I notice a lot of people are saying they want Vita titles. I agree, I do as well. May I suggest a game from the Senran Kagura series? Because nothing screams Halloween like voluptuous female ninjas fighting each other's clothes off1f609.png

Pfft. You wish. Instead, we'll get some shitty cross-buy game for the PS4. Satoshi and others will complain, only to have one of our posters claim that Vita owners are selfish for not wanting others to share their titles with PS4 owners.

On 9/19/2017 at 7:14 PM, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Resident Evil 0

Deadlight: Directors Cut

Dark Arcana: The Carnival

Little Nightmares

Amnesia Collection

The Inner World

Volume

Blackwood Crossing

Guardians of the Galaxy

Hotline Miami 2

I honestly wouldn't mind Blackwood Crossing or The Inner World. It would net me two plats both EU and US :P

But they wouldn't give us Guardians of the Galaxy just yet. It's not fully released yet and furthermore, it's not even 2 years old yet.

I would like for PS+ (and I think these are possible):

• Lara Croft GO
  • Knack
  • Square Heroes
  • BRIKS
  • Firewatch
  • Wheels of Aurelia
  • Doodle God/ Devil/ Kingdom

aaaaand finally. For the Vite:

On 9/19/2017 at 8:41 AM, Karlsson89 said:

I would love for Rayman Legends on the PS4 to be in there, so I can more easily get gold cups in the daily challenges or maybe even a diamond cup :D On the other hand, I think Knack II will balance whatever disappointment Sony might have in store for us next month.

In all seriousness though, I usually like it best when they throw some obscure title like Magicka 2 at me, which I had never even heard of, much less considered buying, and which I end up adoring and playing for a long time.

I think Rayman Legends may come out soon on ps4 games old.    I think a Lego game will come out for ps4

As it's October, my money is on The Evil Within or Resident Evil Zero.

I'd love to see Rayman Legends given away on Vita. I'm in the middle of grinding daily and weekly challenges to get the last trophy I need for the platinum and It's a hell of a grind. More people playing = more diamond and gold cups.