NA PSN Sale: Sale of the Dead (Week 2) and NISA Publisher sale

NathanielJohn

38 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I would recommend you The Order 1886. I've played all 3 of them and I didn't like alien because the gameplay was a little bit rough and the character felt heavy as ****. Darkisders II isn't bad but definitely not on the level of the first one. 
You should know what to expect with The Order however, because a lot of people bashed the game due to it being story driven and a pretty short game. I like story driven game and I don't mind a short experience if it's good so if it's the same for you, you should take it, especially at this price :) 

One thing is story driven, tons of cut scenes is another thing. People didn't bash it because of story driven but because most of the time you're not even playing the game.

Why did I know someone was going to try to bash the game again ? It's just my opinion, if you don't agree that's ok, but maybe you could be more useful trying to give your opinion to the guy that asked which game he should buy rather than saying things about a game that isn't even on your trophy list.

And yes the game does have some cut scenes but not as much as your saying if you really think you're more watching the game than playing it. And even if that was the case, people praise some games like The Walking Dead from Telltale or Quantic Dream's games so I don't see what's the point your trying to make, having a lot of cutscenes doesn't make a game bad (Metal Gear ?)

Edited by itachi-destroyer

7 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Why did I know someone was going to try to bash the game again ? It's just my opinion, if you don't agree that's ok, but maybe you could be more useful trying to give your opinion to the guy that asked which game he should buy rather than saying things about a game that isn't even on your trophy list.

And yes the game does have some cut scenes but not as much as your saying if you really think you're more watching the game than playing it. And even if that was the case, people praise some games like The Walking Dead from Telltale or Quantic Dream's games so I don't see what's the point your trying to make, having a lot of cutscenes doesn't make a game bad (Metal Gear ?)

Not my argument or anything, but if i was you i'd just leave it alone. While i didn't like it, people have it in their heads that all 3 game franchises/companys you listed above are untouchable. So its better to keep to you're self stuff like that. Just take solace in the fact that you [for whatever reason] like it. And move on.... Again thats just my 2 cents. Not trying to tell you your wrong or anything.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Have they announced a Vita version of Reload?  I thought it was a PS4 exclusive in order to put the early games on "the big console".

he is just whining for vita trophies, because there is no reason to put reload vita

the game already exists for japan, and was split into two games for english market

they make more money selling the games separate then they would re-combined.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/720585-danganronpa-1-2-reload/images/1325668

8 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

I should be offended Milan you tell me you love me and then goodnight and then proceed to post on here :O.

EDIT: I should probably add that i'm joking as like a billion beard lovers will likely get jealous

Huh? No man l typed that before saying good night to you :D 

l would never deceive you <3 

Edited by MilanYildirim
  • Like 1

On October 24, 2017 at 7:09 PM, MilanYildirim said:

According to OP, Goat simulator is on sale but in the store it still has 9.99$ price tag for me. Is it on sale or not? I want it to get it's stupid dlc trophies...

I'm pretty sure that's a mistake. The Goat Z DLC is on sale for that, not the full game. It fits in with the sale's theme is why.

On 10/29/2017 at 8:05 AM, GoldenShaka said:

Well, at the end I bought Legasista and the Touhou games, but they did not put on sale the one on my wishlist :/.

So nothing from the spooky list.

I thought about Legasista, but NIS has burned me on blind purchases in the past. The metroidvania community of which I am a part said that Touhou double focus was good, so I took that one.

• Like 1