Mein Leben Runs.

Just now, AMadScotsGuy said:

I'm curious how his stacked health never depletes? I know there is a perk which i think does that. But it takes a long time to get.

It’s a contraption upgrade perk which is easy to get. Pick battle walkers, then when you’re back in Eva’s hammer go to the hallway next to the club and finish the side quest for the upgrade. Quick, easy stuff and definitely worthwhile.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark said:

It’s a contraption upgrade perk which is easy to get. Pick battle walkers, then when you’re back in Eva’s hammer go to the hallway next to the club and finish the side quest for the upgrade. Quick, easy stuff and definitely worthwhile.

Ah i never knew that quest could be accessed earlier. I just done it before the last level.

1 hour ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Curious, for anyone that has watched GrannyTranny's run, how much of it (roughly) was actual (encounters) gameplay and not cutscenes/traversing between encounters?

people on the Games reddit are saying the video is fishy and now im sorta starting to doubt its authenticity too enemies seems to RUSH me at certain points on that video when they didnt for him

6 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

people on the Games reddit are saying the video is fishy and now im sorta starting to doubt its authenticity too enemies seems to RUSH me at certain points on that video when they didnt for him

I guess that's because the game isn't set in stone and enemies have a variety of patterns? Seriously, some people are such jealous creatures that they have to delegitimize an obviously encredibly talented player by the weakest of excuses. 

• Like 3

GrannyTranny did it legit. I've looked at his profile several times and not once did I spot a game he completed that had questionable time stamps. He's simply good.

I wish people would think for themselves and not blindly follow what someone said about something to where it must be seen as true.

Two hours and twenty minutes is not that bad. Turns what people thought would be an insanely long ten hour trek into something that is very doable. People like to complain, and I find they're the same ones they complain when a trophy list is too easy.

So I guess there has to be that perfect balance then?

6 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

I guess that's because the game isn't set in stone and enemies have a variety of patterns? Seriously, some people are such jealous creatures that they have to delegitimize an obviously encredibly talented player by the weakest of excuses. 

I Understand Every Word Cuz I See Those People Everyday

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Takes someone real low to pull that off. He could always tell Sony he’s actually a transsexual granny and threaten to sue them for discrimination lel. But yeah I can’t see any of that happening. Would’ve happened years ago surely.

Considering that this happened to Ballz when he had more than 10.000 trophies I wouldn't be so sure. 

Edited by er_campanario

15 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

The video is fine. You’re saying because they didn’t have the exact same reactions as they do for you, it’s not legit? There’s multiple ways to approach things in this game, enemy paths aren’t 100% consistent so you can’t just expect to follow a Mein Leben playthrough and think it’ll be the same. 

3 hours ago, Starlove- said:

I obtained my Super Meat Boy platinum while I was writing my thesis. Took me almost three months, but I played the game for like 1-3 hours per day usually. There simply isn't any excuse time wise. You can always make small steps if you really want the platinum. As a matter of fact, most of the difficult platinum trophies that I have obtained are only the result of a 2-3 hours per day of gaming. Sorry to put this off topic post in here, but this nonsense that you don't have time can stop. There is always time, just not all at once. And if you don't have time, stop complaining and don't get the trophy. You are not entitled to be included in every trophy lists. I think it's great there are trophy lists that require an incredibly amount of time. If people can do it, why shouldn't they and why should you? It's just a damn trophy. 

Agreed, if anyone complains about a platinum being out of reach because of commitments then it's not a valid argument.. I was kind of the same with Meat Boy I was teaching full time and recording an album while working on it, if you really want a platinum bad enough then you'll find the time to do it.. If not, then just give up and move on, no harm done either way, it's all just pictures on a screen at the end of the day.

Either way a good challenge is something that should always be encouraged. 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2

I really hate those trophies when you need to complete game with hardest difficulty without dying. I just wonder why didnt they add complete game less then 3 hours without dying and hardest difficulty setting and not killing anyone, then nobody would get that, never.

13 minutes ago, HappyOrcs said:

I really hate those trophies when you need to complete game with hardest difficulty without dying. I just wonder why didnt they add complete game less then 3 hours without dying and hardest difficulty setting and not killing anyone, then nobody would get that, never.

This thread is for sharing tips, tricks, strategies, shortcuts, glitches for the mein leben run, which I enjoy reading about because I think of doing it in the future.

Please (everybody) stop posting stupid pointless shit like this.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Agreed, if anyone complains about a platinum being out of reach because of commitments then it's not a valid argument.. I was kind of the same with Meat Boy I was teaching full time and recording an album while working on it, if you really want a platinum bad enough then you'll find the time to do it.. If not, then just give up and move on, no harm done either way, it's all just pictures on a screen at the end of the day.

Either way a good challenge is something that should always be encouraged. 

The reason the platinum is out of reach is because they made a trophy that possibly can only be obtained by 1% of players. It's not so much the difficulty, but the fact you can't save. The fundamentals of gaming require repetition in order to develop skill and strategy. Very few people have the kind of brain it takes to beat a game without having the need for it. By defying those fundamentals of allowing the player to readily replay a section in order to practice. What you are dealing with then is bullshit, not a challenge. 

But it's hardly unusual. Most developers seem devoid of any philosophy when it comes to what is a challenge in gaming these day's. No let's just make say the AI spam grenades or something, nobody will notice it's just a cheap and lazy game design. Here play this mode on our largely narrative driven game, where if you die you'll have to start over again and watch cut scenes you can't skip.  Someone forgot to get the memo this isn't the 16 bit era anymore.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AMadScotsGuy said:

The reason the platinum is out of reach is because they made a trophy that possibly can only be obtained by 1% of players. It's not so much the difficulty, but the fact you can't save. The fundamentals of gaming require repetition in order to develop skill and strategy. Very few people have the kind of brain it takes to beat a game without having the need for it. By defying those fundamentals of allowing the player to readily replay a section in order to practice. What you are dealing with then is bullshit, not a challenge. 

But it's hardly unusual. Most developers seem devoid of any philosophy when it comes to what is a challenge in gaming these day's. No let's just make say the AI spam grenades or something, nobody will notice it's just a cheap and lazy game design. Here play this mode on our largely narrative driven game, where if you die you'll have to start over again and watch cut scenes you can't skip.  Someone forgot to get the memo this isn't the 16 bit era anymore.

You can practice on I am death incarnate though

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:34 AM, Spaz said:

Really a fucking shame so many people were turned off by this difficulty setting to the point where they just outright skipped it. That's just fucking lame.

I'm willing to bet we would see 6 - 10k active players were it not for this one trophy. Assassins Creed Origins and Call of Duty WWII both have over twice the amount of players that Wolfenstein II has.

People need to stop following others like Stay Pationt and just play what they enjoy. It's not like one bronze trophy is going to hurt your completion rate much.

I feel ya and I largely agree with you, but I also happen to be one of those gamers who likes to at least platinum what they play and a trophy like this is a game breaker for me. With so much else out there that I want to play I just won't waste my time on something like this. And it's not that I'm afraid of difficult games or trophies; I've done Dead Space 2 & 3, Vanquish (!!) and all the Dark Souls / Demon Souls / Bloodborne games, just to name a few. But holy crap this trophy requirement is utterly stupid. Too bad because this game is incredible from everything I'm hearing and I loved The New Order and The Old Blood. Oh well, maybe they nerf it just a little one day and I'll play it. Otherwise no cash of mine will they get...............

• Like 4