The Walking Dead Collection announced!

Hello everybody 

Telltale just announced that all 19 episodes of Telltale's The Walking Dead The Game series will be visually enhanced and available in one package for the first time in The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series Collection - available on December 5th on PS4 and XONE.

What are your thoughts on this, and what do you think will happen with the trophy lists? I think new trophy lists will appear and that each game will all have a separate list.

51 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

I generally keep up with this stuff, and today is the first I'd heard of it.  Thanks for posting!

Surprised they didn't just wait until the final season was done... but I guess there's nothing stopping them from a complete-er collection after that too.

Yeah, maybe release it as The Walking Dead: The Complete Telltale Series.

I find it strange that they didn't just wait until the final season was released so they could bundle that in as well and call it a complete collection. Now it's just mostly complete. :S

I'd be tempted to get this if it had a new trophy list(s). I could see myself wanting to replay seasons 2 and 3 one day, although I've already replayed season 1 way too many times. :P It's nice that they are enhancing the visuals, but they really should release an update to the older versions of the game so everyone benefits from it. Some bug fixes would be nice too. I doubt they're going to do that, though.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

Something new about different (or not) trophy lists?

According to Telltale Games on Twitter, there is a new trophy list. One platinum for the whole collection. I don't know how to copy Twitter conversations so I'll just take a screenshot...

WIWpZ8x.png

Parker

24 minutes ago, Parker said:

According to Telltale Games on Twitter, there is a new trophy list. One platinum for the whole collection. I don't know how to copy Twitter conversations so I'll just take a screenshot...

WIWpZ8x.png

Parker

Well that's interesting.  So all of the regular game trophies, minus the two plats for seasons 1 & 3, and then plus one plat for getting every other trophy from all three games?  That's bonkers.  Maybe the overall trophy list will be reduced.  

TBH I can't see myself going through all of those episodes again (or paying $57 CAD for the privilege) just for a bunch of duplicate trophies and one Platinum. I'm sure some people will jump all over this though despite the fact that it's not offering anything new content-wise.

And "improved graphics" in a Telltale game? ?

• 1 month later...