Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

Now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is out the Xehanort trophy is now available! The OP needs to be fixed up because of it but I won’t be doing it until next week as I currently want to do nothing but play it. xD

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to post your progress! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is out the Xehanort trophy is now available! The OP needs to be fixed up because of it but I won’t be doing it until next week as I currently want to do nothing but play it. xD

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to post your progress! :D

I've been LOVING it so far, 10 hours in & I don't want to stop playing but I have to sleep at some point. Kind of salty that messed up with my pre-order bonuses since I was suppose t get a fabric poster & a keychain but they ran out of keychains so they gave me a Spyro keychain instead. But the game plays absolutely amazing & I can't wait to get it was my 125th platinum!

3 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Just got the plat in KH3 and am now once again up to date with the plats. Feeling sad that after all these years the cap has been placed. But this account isn't complete until I get all the ps3 plats as well, so plenty more to do for me

Congrats! Got you updated in the OP. :D

• Like 1

If I can still be a part of this, I would like to say that I completed Kingdom Hearts II for PS4, which makes my journey on the PS4 done. I even have the first game on PS3 Platinumed and the 358/2 Days movie trophies as well. If you also need proof I watched re:coded as well, I can pop in II.5 and get the trophies.

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to playing KH3 recently and just finished up the game today ... I even decided to finish up my gummy shit completion in the game after popping the platinum just to see if anything would be unlocked (if even just a different end results screen) but no guess that was just pointless fluff for nothing ... oh well ;) 

My KH Series is all 100% once again though which basically means my work here is done I guess. Good hunting to anyone else still working on this, and good luck ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cleared Kingdom Hearts III.

1L773d3c.png

KINGDOM HEARTS III Complete Master

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8675-kingdom-hearts-iii/viech54

Was an alright game, though the story use some improvements.

The Disney world needed more info for the story to make sense for people who are not familiar with the movies.

There were just not enough important parts of the story in the Disney worlds

and too many story sequences right after another during the last parts of the game.

The story was alright, the way they told it is what's bothering me.

They held back on annoying minigames, that's a plus for the game.

The battle system worked well, but I missed using two Keyblades.

Also got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, re:Coded and X done for the Terra emblem.

Actually did that a few months ago,but forgot posting about it.

Edited by viech54