Sony Rewards added rewards for trophies! (USA only)

aZombieDictator

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

You might try to log on in non-peak hours. I had this issue yesterday when I tried to log on at noon CST. When I made my comment this morning, it was about 6:45 AM, so the site was running like a charm. 

Probably trophy hunters like mad who are trying to get in on this haha. Imagine if it was global, it'd probably be super slow or unusable. I think Xbox 360 had something like this in a sense but its cool Sony is doing this. Question is for how long.

13 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Yeah I unlocked mine days ago and have gotten some silver and gold trophies but it is still saying 0 for me. Anyone know how to fix this or is it all the websites problem?

It says it can take up to 5 days for rewards activity to display. My silver and gold ones finally started showing some progress today. Platinum bar still at 0, and likely will be for a few more days.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

I hope that someone can confirm here if the rewards can be achieved more than once.

I know that there's a "Every unique pass you complete unlocks special rewards." sign at the beginning of the page but who knows. Maybe those missions can be refreshed.

Everyone please read this it answers all questions http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/footer/terms-of-use

Only counts trophies earned after you sign up for rewards and you can only redeem 12 times in a year...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

Todos, por favor, léanlo, responde todas las preguntas  http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/footer/terms-of-use

Solo cuenta los trofeos obtenidos después de que se registre para obtener recompensas y solo puede canjear 12 veces en un año ...

Podrias copiar y pegar lo que dice el enlace aqui, por favor?no vivo en ee.uu y no puedo verlo.

Can you copy and paste what the link says here, please? I do not live in the US and I can not see it.

this is cool ~ Ive had this rewards thing set up for ages - Thou never could figure it out, The link in OP Post helped a bit :D aparently i got 2k points idle, xD and soon as these trophys "activate" i can nab another ~1350( ish )

shame, xD aparently i had a Ticket for a free movie that expired, o ooh well 

4 hours ago, AnToNiO_DeMoNio said:

Podrias copiar y pegar lo que dice el enlace aqui, por favor?no vivo en ee.uu y no puedo verlo.

Can you copy and paste what the link says here, please? I do not live in the US and I can not see it.

Its long as hell so I'll just post the essential stuff.

Trophy Pass: Members will be rewarded with Sony Rewards points upon completion of earning specific amounts of trophies during PlayStation gameplay after the applicable member opts into the Trophy Pass. (Members must opt into this pass.) Trophy requirements and points awarded can be found on the Passes Homepage. Each Member may earn the Trophy Pass up to twelve (12) times per year. The Trophy Pass will not be awarded retroactively, and will only include trophies that Members earn after the date of the Member’s opt-in to this Trophy Pass. The rewards for completing the Trophy passes vary. The reward for completing the Silver Trophy pass is 100 Sony Rewards points, for completing the Gold Trophy pass is 250 Sony Rewards and for completing the Platinum Trophy pass is 1,000 Sony Rewards. The Trophy Pass may take up to five (5) business days to be fulfilled. Members must opt into this pass. Subject to complete Sony Rewards Terms and Conditions. The Trophy pass is a limited time offer that can be modified or discontinued at any time by Sony.

Edited by KRATOS_31090
  • Like 2

I have great news for those outside US:

VPN works.

wyZ5D4f.png

just got my code today.

UPDATE: this method doesn't work anymore or it's very hard to make it work. Please, don't contact me for this. I can't help you anymore.

Edited by Katt

On 11/11/2017 at 6:13 PM, hamzanawaz203 said:

HOW I HAVE UK AND US ACCOUNT BOTH but i dont live in us i live pakistan how can i get the code the site doesnt open for me

Use Hola VPN and link your US account. then start getting trophies. simple as that.

the points I have are from all these years buying in the PS Store, I had nearly 2000 so I redeemed 1000 to see if VPNs works. But I don't know, some countries blocks VPN usage.

UPDATE: this method doesn't work anymore or it's very hard to make it work. Please, don't contact me for this. I can't help you anymore.

Edited by Katt

1 minute ago, Katt said:

use Hola VPN and link your US account. then start getting trophies. simple as that.

the points I have are from all these years buying in the PS Store, I had nearly 2000 so I redeemed 1000 to see if VPNs works. But I don't know, some countries blocks VPN usage.

can you send me vpn link and you use it

1 minute ago, hamzanawaz203 said:

how can i scan my trophies on this

no need to scan, it's not retroactive, so, when your account is linked to SonyRewards, you must unlock the.. how I put this? Quest? Activity? well, this one:

https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/pass/available

LawgYSE.png

After you do that, AND ONLY AFTER you unlock it, you should start getting trophies.

All previous trophies do not count.

3 minutes ago, Katt said:

no need to scan, it's not retroactive, so, when your account is linked to SonyRewards, you must unlock the.. how I put this? Quest? Activity? well, this one:

https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/account/pass/available

LawgYSE.png

After you do that, AND ONLY AFTER you unlock it, you should start getting trophies.

All previous trophies do not count.

i have log in with my us account which has only 44 points cause i played on my uk account so how does it work now