So I bought My Name Is Mayo...

Itachirulz1

So My Name Is Mayo came to the EU store today and I have bought it and I have platinumed it... And it says its cross buy with the vita so I get my vita out to download it and it isn't there to download.

So I go back on my PS4 store and it's says I haven't bought it even though I have clearly.. Anyone know a fix to this or has this happened to anyone else?!

Edited by Itachirulz1

15 minutes ago, Itachirulz1 said:

So My Name Is Mayo came to the EU store today and I have bought it and I have platinumed it... And it says its cross buy with the vita so I get my vita out to download it and it isn't there to download.

So I go back on my PS4 store and it's says I haven't bought it even though I have clearly.. Anyone know a fix to this or has this happened to anyone else?!

This also happened on me when I tried to download the game from my PSV. Nothing we can do atm. It's helpless to call Sony Support, I doubt that they will do anything to fix this issue.

On ‎08‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 11:38 AM, xTwoFace619x said:

More mature then ur double this is mayo platinums dude ;) for this u can double be proud...NOT !

Sick burn! 420° NoScope extra-multi-kill maaan.

Dang Boy, can you help me get that Hitman GO plat via Share Play? Really prestigious stuff you got there.

Edited by Schwifty Swifty
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, xTwoFace619x said:

for this platinum u can be veryyyy proud :) ..........NOT !

He's not wrong though. I wouldn't spend a single penny on a game purely for trophies, especially if they are low effort ones. That being said, it really isn't the time or place to be saying it here, although I find it mildly amusing that the ones who give you crap of course all have partaken in the lowest of the low trophy hunting. Their choice, of course. As for the OP, you're probably better off messaging Green Lava Studios directly. The more attention it gets, the more chance it'll be fixed.

2 hours ago, Itachirulz1 said:

Green Lava Studios are aware of the problem and they working on a solution.

OFF THE TOPIC: Just ignore the wet panty gamers going off the topic that you originally posted

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

He's not wrong though. I wouldn't spend a single penny on a game purely for trophies, especially if they are low effort ones. That being said, it really isn't the time or place to be saying it here, although I find it mildly amusing that the ones who give you crap of course all have partaken in the lowest of the low trophy hunting. Their choice, of course. As for the OP, you're probably better off messaging Green Lava Studios directly. The more attention it gets, the more chance it'll be fixed.

The lowest of the low can be interpreted in many ways, I usually don't buy games just for easy trophies but every now and then it happens, does it feels good to get some easy trophies? yeah, but for each of those I played my ass off getting ultra rare trophies.

Would I be ashamed to have My name is mayo on my profile? absolutely not, I've proven I can finish hard games, I can take a break to laugh at a dumb game

But if the guy throwing stones has games like hitman go and lara croft go in his profile it's very hipocritical trying to shame those who also want an easy plat, that's the point here.

So I guess I should wait until the issue is gone before I purchase this gem uh??

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Itachirulz1 said:

This happens to me as well (most recently for Salt and Sanctuary). Probably something on their end,but it will get fixed.

EDIT: Oops. It seems this question was answered already. I didn't bother reading the thread after the first response had zero to do with the OP.

My Name is Mayo is in the EU store now? Well, that will certainly benefit my trophy streak, and my Sony rewards.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Can I ask  if this is a seperate trophy list to the US one on PS4? as I can only see one listed on this site.

Either way it'll give me access to the Vita version

You know - I think you're right. Looking at some other people who have the plat for the EU version, and it looks like it's the same as the US version.

Oh well - easy come, easy go.

8 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Can I ask  if this is a seperate trophy list to the US one on PS4? as I can only see one listed on this site.

Either way it'll give me access to the Vita version

Looks like it is shared list. i got EU version and in the list you see people got plat 2016.  So its Us/EU list.

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

You know - I think you're right. Looking at some other people who have the plat for the EU version, and it looks like it's the same as the US version.

Oh well - easy come, easy go.

Well I think I'll get it so I can at least get the vita platinum

• Like 1